Current Affairs 2 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 1, 2021
- On July 28, which country commemorated 200 years of independence from erstwhile Spanish Empire?
- When is Muslim Women Rights Day observed in India?
A) July 28
B) July 31
C) August 3
D) August 1
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Khan of Khel Khudaai”?
A) Harshul Nagpal
B) Sumedha Kathuria
C) Harshaa Bharatula
D) Rohit Kumar
- What was the age of centenarian sprinter Man Kaur when she died recently?
- Which of the following won the Golden Peacock National Training Award 2021 in the pharmaceutical category?
A) Virupaksha Organics Limited
B) Sai Life Sciences
C) Suven Life Sciences Limited
D) Etico Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- YouTube acquired which video shopping app as it looks to help discover and buy products from Indian retailers?
- Who own the Bharat Kesari Wrestling Dangal 2021 organised in Tamil Nadu this year?
A) Vijay Amritraj
B) Prajnesh Gunneswaran
C) Labhanshu Sharma
D) Vibhoutee Sharma
- According to data released by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), the Central Government’s fiscal deficit stood at what amount?
A) Rs 2.37 lakh crore
B) Rs 3.09 lakh crore
C) Rs 1.27 lakh crore
D) Rs 2.74 lakh crore
- Which company acquired a controlling stake in Magma Fincorp which is now renamed as Poonawalla Fincorp?
A) Rising Sun Holdings
B) Stop Sine Private Ltd
C) North Systems Private Ltd
D) Butterflies India
- National Health Adaptation Plan on which of the following is launched by Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya in August 2021?
A) Air Pollution
B) Water Pollution
C) Noise Pollution
D) Solid Waste Pollution