Current Affairs 2 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 1, 2019
- From which year,hallmarking of gold jewellery and artefacts will be made mandatory across the country?
- Recently Santosh Kumar Gangwar inaugurated Pension Week (30th Nov, 2019 – 6th Dec 2019) to enroll one crore beneficiaries for PM-SYM.What is PM SYM?
A)Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Yogi Mann
B)Pradhan Mantri Shishu Yog Dhan
C)Pradhan Mantri Shram Yash Man
D)Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan
- PM Narendra Modi addressed Republic Summit in which city/UT?
- Recently Indian Navy commissions sixth Dornier aircraft squadron (INAS) 314.What is the name of it?
- The 40th Session of the UNESCO General Conference was held in which city?
- According to the report from the Lowy Institute,what is the rank of India in global diplomatic heft in terms of missions?
- Which country was recently elected to UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee?
- The RBI has excluded Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank from the second schedule of the RBI Act, with effect from April 1, 2019 in lieu of merger with which bank?
A)Punjab National Bank
B)bank of Baroda
- Recently Adel Abdul Mahdi submitted his resignation in parliament.He was the former PM of which nation?
- Recently Brad Gobright passed away.He was associated with which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Iraq?
- Where is the HQ of UNESCO?
- what is the capital of Iraq?