Current Affairs 2 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 1, 2020
- Which state’s Chief Minister inaugurated the Suryadhar lake in one of the districts?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government launched the biggest-ever Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme called ‘Orunodoi’?
A) West Bengal
- Where was the first “child-friendly” police station inaugurated in November 2020?
- Central government announced third stimulus package worth how much amount for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission?
A) Rs 1200 crore
B) Rs 800 crore
C) Rs 900 crore
D) Rs 1000 crore
- Madhya Pradesh government has aimed to completely eliminate AIDS by which year?
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved $132.8 million loan to strengthen and modernize the distribution network and improve the quality of power supplied to households, industries, and businesses in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- According to data of the Commerce and Industry Ministry, which country emerged as the biggest source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India during the first half of the current financial year?
- Who won the 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix?
A) Daniel Ricciardo
B) Max Verstappen
C) Charles Leclerc
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) by the Government of India?
A) Varsha Joshi
B) Charu Gaba
C) Snehlata Kumari
D) Ruchi Jain
- Who has been appointed as the Secretary General of the Lok Sabha?
A) Dinesh Kumar Thappa
B) Utpal Kumar Singh
C) Om Birla
D) Rahul Srivastav
- Who is appointed as the ambassador for the British Academy of Film and Television Arts’ (BAFTA) ‘Breakthrough Initiative’?
A) Shankar Mahadevan
B) Harris Jayaraj
C) AR Rahman
D) Udit Narayan
- Abhay Bhardwaj who passed away was related to which profession?
- Papa Bouba Diop from Senegal who passed away was related to which sports?
D) Table Tennis
- What is the theme for World AIDS Day 2020?
A) On the fast track to end AIDS
B) Right to health
C) Ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic: Resilience and Impact
D) Communities make the difference
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) situated?
C) Uttar Pradesh