Current Affairs 2 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 1,2021
- Who will head the committee that has been formed by the government to Revisit Criteria for EWS Quota?
A) Ajay Pandey
B) Namita Seth
C) Saurav Joshi
D) Mahesh Jain
- The First-ever Aharbal festival held in which state?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- As per report,which states lead the capital expenditure chart of states in the first half of 2021-22?
A) Telangana and Punjab
B) Telangana and Kerala
C) Kerala and Maharashtra
D) Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka
- Which word was chosen as word of the year 2021 by Merriam Webster ?
- Which country to get world’s first floating city by 2025?
B) north Korea
D) South Korea
- Which bank has signed an agreement with Usha International Limited (UIL) for empowering women entrepreneurs by providing financial assistance?
- Agriwise Finserv Limited, an agri-focussed NBFC, has entered into a co-lending agreement with which bank for agri-loan disbursal?
A) State bAnk of india
B) Punjab National Bank
C) Central Bank of India
D) Union Bank of India
- Which organisation has launched India’s first credit card made from recycled PVC plastic?
D) HSBC India
- How much amount of loan was approved by Asian Development Bank for water supply and sanitation projects in Uttarakhand?
A) USD 150 million
B) USD 75 million
C) USD 100 million
D) USD 125 million
- Who was appointed as administrator of Reliance Capital Board that has been superseded by RBI?
A) Suraj Singh
B) LV Prabhakar
C) Mahesh Kumar Jain
D) Y Nageshwar Rao
- Recently government sold which company to Nandal Finance and Leasing for Rs 210 cr?
B) Central Warehouse Limited
D) Central Electronics Limited
- Which company has collaborated with IRCTC to launch rail ticketing service ‘redRail’?
- According to the government data released, India’s GDP grows at how much percent in second quarter of current fiscal?
- Who was elected as new president of Interpol?
A) Ahmed Nasser Al Raisi
B) Shahid Rahishi
C) Mohammed Altaf
D) Antonio Gutteres
- Recently Magdalena Andersson was elected as first female PM of which country?
- Which NDTV Journalist was awarded with International Press Institute (IPI) India Award for Excellence in Journalism-2021 ?
A) Sreenivasan Jain
B) Lakshmi Subramaniam
C) Ravish Kumar
D) Bhanu Chandra
- Who won the men’s Ballon d’Or for a record-extending seventh time?
A) Lionel Messi
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Christiano Ronaldo
- Who launched a “unique” face recognition technology that would act as a proof of ‘life certificate’ for pensioners and ensure ease of living for the retired and elderly citizens?
A) Jitendra Singh
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Amit Shah
- Which country successfully launched a new communications satellite named Zhongxing 1D?
B) South Korea
- Who is the author of book Indian Innings: The Journey of Indian Cricket from 1947’?
A) Kaeis Sayeed
B) Sunita Banerjee
C) Altaf Rajan
D) Ayaz Memon
- Recently lyricist and Padma Shri awardee Sirivennela Seetharama Sastrypassed away.He was lyricist of which language?
- Recently Renowned scholar and national professor of Bangladesh passed away.Name him?
A) Mohd Asad
B) Farooq Siddique
C) Mohd Faraz
D) Rafiqul Islam
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of South Korea?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Central Electronics Limited?