Current Affairs 2 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 1, 2018
- Which among the following states has become the second north eastern state after Sikkim to be declared Open Defecation Free?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which among the following cricket teams has won the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy tournament?
- In line with United States, which among the given countries has also filed a notice to withdraw its membership from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)?
- As a part of the state wide Vikas Samiksha Yatra, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar recently laid foundation stones for more than 100 projects in Nalanda district the state. What is the total worth of the projects?
A) Rs 600 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 800 crore
D) Rs 700 crore
- Name the player to win the Men’s 10m Air Pistol Gold at the 61st National Shooting Championship (NSCC)?
A) Yashwant Singh
B) Shahzar Rizvi
C) Omprakash Mitherwal
D) Dharmendra Singh
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has declared which of the following years as Telugu Promotion Year for the development of the language?
- Who has been named to be the next Foreign Secretary of India to succeed S. Jaishankar who retires on 28 January?
A) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
B) Dnyaneshwar M. Mulay
C) Hasmukh Adhia
D) Ruchi Ghanashyam
- Name the two gulf nations which has recently introduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) in the country for the first time ever since their existence
A) Saudi Arabia & Oman
B) United Arab Emirates & Qatar
C) Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates
D) Bahrain & Saudi Arabia
- Who among the following has recently been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Mali?
A) Jeanine Hennis
B) Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga
C) Ibrahim Boubacar Keita
D) Tiena Coulibaly
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Mali?
- The first Ranji Trophy tournament was played in which year?
- Who among the following is the President of Israel?
A) Reuven Rivlin
B) Benjamin Netanyahu
C) Esther Hayut
D) Yuli-Yoel Edelstein
- Dirham is the currency of which country?
B) United Arab Emirates
C) Saudi Arabia
- Name the first north eastern state in India to be declared open defecation free?
- Who is the governor of Arunachal Pradesh?
A) Tathagata Roy
B) BD Mishra
C) Shriniwas Patil
D) Ganga Prasad