Current Affairs 2 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 1, 2020
- Which state government has launched “At One Click” initiative aimed to provide online cash aid to MSMEs and textile industry?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- In which of the states/UTs is the World’s largest convalescent plasma therapy trial-cum-treatment centre for COVID-19 patients been launched?
- In June 2020, Government of India has banned 59 mobile apps which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India. To which country do these apps belong?
- With which country has India signed a concession agreement on the 600 MW Kholongchhu Hydroelectric Project (KHEL)?
C) Hong Kong
- How much assistance has been given by World Bank to India for its program to rejuvenate Ganga river (Namami Gange project) in June 2020?
A) USD 200 million
B) USD 500 million
C) USD 400 million
D) USD 100 million
- According to the latest study by OECD”s Global Forum on transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes, which of the following country is not among Switzerland’s top-3 partners for info exchange on tax matters?
- Which firm has launched the Global Bharat program, designed to enable Indian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) become globally competitive?
C) Mphasis India
D) SAP India
- According to a report by Ind-Ra, GSDP of all states is likely to contract up to how much percent in the current financial year due to the impact of Covid-19?
- In June 2020, Governor of Uttar Pradesh Anandiben Patel has been given additional charge of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Lazarus Chakwera has been appointed as the President of which country?
- Country’s first lichen park is developed in Kumaon’s Munsiyari area. In which state does this area fall?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- Charles Webb of England passed away recently. He belongs to which occupation?
- Graphic designer Milton Glaser passed away in June 2020. He belongs to which country?
- Bhupinder Slathia from Jammu & Kashmir passed away recently. He was a renowned __________.
- Noted novelist Geetha Nagabhushan passed away. She used to write in which language?