Current Affairs 2 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 1, 2021
- Which country has topped the Global Cybersecurity Index 2020 (GCI) in which India ranked 10th?
C) Saudi Arabia
- Raj Kaushal who passed away in June 2021 was related with which field?
- K V Sampath Kumar, editor of which newspaper passed away recently?
A) Vartha Bharati
- Whose tenure has been extended as the CEO of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) till June 2022?
A) Amit Shah
B) VK Saraswat
C) Rajiv Mehershi
D) Amitabh Kant
- When is National Doctors’ Day celebrated in India?
A) July 1
B) June 29
C) June 30
D) July 2
- When is National Chartered Accountants Day celebrated in India?
A) July 4
B) July 2
C) July 3
D) July 1
- Where in India is Asia’s Longest And World’s Fifth-Longest High Speed Track being inaugurated by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar?
- In June 2021, which country turned on the world’s second-biggest hydroelectric dam?
D) South Africa
- What is the deadline set up by the Supreme Court of India to implement the ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ system?
A) July 31, 2021
B) August 1, 2021
C) August 31, 2021
D) September 30, 2021
- With which of the following has the union government partnered to launch a ‘first-of-its-kind’ initiative to advance deep tech based research in the country?
- What is the rank of India in the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021 by Startup Blink, topped by the United States?
- Which bank has signed a cloud computing deal with Amazon Web Services for digital transformation?
A) City Union Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which bank has partnered with digital lender LoanTap to provide personal loans to salaried professionals?
A) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B) AU Small Finance Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Innoviti Payment Solutions has partnered with which digital payments platform to pioneer Dual-Display UPI?
- Which Indian company has partnered with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) to build a mega chemical project in UAE?
A) Reliance Industries Ltd
B) ITC Ltd
C) Hindustan Unilever
D) Bharat Petroleum
- Who has taken charge as the Director General of All India Radio?
A) Anupam Rai
B) Mukesh Shastri
C) Venudhar Reddy
D) Gopal Iyer
- Cabinet approved MOU between India and which country on refurbishing personnel administration and governance reforms?
B) Sierra Leone
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved a revamped distribution sector scheme for power DISCOMs worth how much amount?
A) Rs 4 lakh cr
B) Rs 2 lakh cr
C) Rs 5 lakh cr
D) Rs 3 lakh cr
- In June 2021, the Union Cabinet approved stimulus package worth how much amount as part of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package?
A) Rs 5,67,000 cr
B) Rs 5,34,000 cr
C) Rs 6,28,000 cr
D) Rs 4,65,000 cr
- What is the interest on savings deposits for senior citizens for the 2nd quarter (July-Sep) of the current financial year?
- As announced by Environment and Forest Minister Prakash Javadekar, India has taken a target of creating an additional 2.5 billion tonnes carbon sequestration by which year
- Financial Literacy Textbook introduced by CBSE for class 6 students is curated by which of the following?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) Indian Banks Association
C) National Payments Corporation of India
D) Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
- India presented which translations of 10 classic works of modern literature written by prominent Indian authors in different languages to the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
A) English, Russian and Chinese
B) English, Hindi and Chinese
C) Chinese, Russian and Japanese
D) Hindi, German and Russian
- Which mobile app has been launched by the government to provide farmers with actionable agricultural insights and early weather alerts?
A) Atmanirbhar Kaal App
B) Atmanirbhar Krishi App
C) Atmanirbhar Kisaan App
D) Atmanirbhar Mausam App
- According to the data by the RBI, credit growth to the industrial sector remained in the negative territory during which year?