Current Affairs 2 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 1, 2021
- What is the theme of Rare Disease Day 2021?
A) Reframe Rare
C) Rare is many
D) Bridging health and social care!
- When is National Protein Day observed?
A) February 24
B) February 28
C) February 27
D) February 26
- What is the theme for National Science Day 2021?
A) Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills, and Work
B) Women in Science
C) Science and Technology for a sustainable future
D) Open Science, Leaving No One Behind
- Who is the author of the book titled “Advantage India: The Story of Indian Tennis”?
A) Anurag Awasthi
B) Virendra Kumar
C) Kodi Ravichandran
D) Anindya Dutta
- The International Astronomical Union (IAU), an organisation that assigns official names and designations to celestial bodies, has recently confirmed the discovery of 18 new asteroids by Indian students as part of a global science programme. Where is the headquarters of IAU situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) California, USA
C) Paris, France
- Which country’s satellite called Amazonia 1 was lifted off by ISRO along with 19 satellites from Brazil, USA and India on 28 Feb 2021?
- Who has been given additional charge as secretary of Department of Revenue?
A) Varun Bajwa
B) Tarun Bajaj
C) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
D) Somesh Kumar
- Who has taken charge as Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Western Naval Command?
A) Ajit Kumar
B) Vikram Sachdev
C) Bhanu Singh
D) R Hari Kumar
- Who won the gold medal in Ukraine wrestling event (women’s 53-kg category)?
A) Sakshi Malik
B) Babita Kumari
C) Vinesh Phogat
D) Kavita Devi
- Who won silver medal in boxing at the 72nd Strandja Memorial Tournament in Sofia, Bulgaria?
A) Dingko Singh
B) Deepak Kumar
C) Shiva Thapa
D) Amit Panghal
- After 10 years, which sports federation of India has been again given recognition by the Indian sports ministry?
A) Gymnastics Federation of India
B) Fencing Association of India
C) Shooting Ball Federation of India
D) Amateur Baseball Federation of India
- In February 2021, which payments bank has been included in the Second Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) NSDL Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- Public sector Indian Overseas Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement with which insurance company to retail its insurance products to bank customers?
A) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
B) PNB MetLife India Insurance
C) Max Life Insurance
D) SBI General Insurance
- Which insurance company launched ‘Activ Health policy’, a health policy offering up to 100 per cent return of the premium if the customer did not make a claim in earlier years
A) DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
B) Aditya Birla Insurance
C) Aviva Life Insurance
D) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- The Rupee Co-operative Bank Ltd, which has been granted extension for its banking licence by the RBI for further three months is based where?
- How much fund has given by India to Nepal for the reconstruction of 25 health posts in the Himalayan country?
A) NR 560 million
B) NR 530 million
C) NR 490 million
D) NR 450 million
- Traditional doll making art ‘Kaniya-Putri’ belongs to which state which was also shown in first ever virtual India Toy Fair 2021?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country is the partner country for the Maritime India Summit-2021?
- In collaboration with which institute, has the government decided to form a Centre of Excellence in gaming and other related areas?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Chennai
D) IIT Kharagpur
- Chenab bridge, the world’s highest railway bridge, is all set to complete an important construction milestone by?
A) March 2021
B) May 2021
C) August 2021
D) June 2021