Current Affairs 2 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 1, 2019
- The Delhi High Court issued notice to which airlines to ensure refunds or provide alternative travel mode for passengers?
- The exercise Varuna 19.1 is being held between India and which other country?
- Who was designated as a global terrorist at the UN after China removed its objections?
- Which country government banned Zakir Naik‘ Peace TV Channel recently?
- Which bank recently linked its interest rates to RBI’s repo rate?
- According to data by Directorate General by Commercial Intelligence,Which country has become India’s top crude oil supplier?
- As per data,how much amount of GST was collected in April 2019?
A)Rs 1.13 lakh cr
B)Rs 1.5 lakh cr
C)Rs 2.5 lakh cr
D)Rs 3.3 lakh crore
- Which general insurance company has tied up with web aggregator Wishfin Insurance for speedy delivery of two wheeler cover?
- As per India Ratings and Research,what will be India’s GDP growth for 2019-20 fiscal?
- Which organisation is set to launch Indian Boxing League?
A)Olympic Council of Asia
B)Boxing Federation of India
C)World Boxing Federation
- Who was sworn as Japan’s new emperor and ascended to the Chrysanthemum Throne?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Workers Day?
A) Sustainable Pension for all: The Role of Social Partners
C)Celebrating the International Labour Movement
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of France?
- Where is the HQ of UNSC?
- What is the currency of SriLanka?