Current Affairs 2 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 1, 2021
- Which state government approved a hike in financial assistance under the Ashirwad scheme from Rs 21,000 to Rs 51,000 per beneficiary?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently which state government has launched the Corona Warriors Scheme?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount was released by central government for State Disaster Response Fund to all States for COVID-19 containment measures?
A) ₹8758 cr
B) ₹7686 cr
C) ₹8800 cr
D) ₹8873 cr
- The finance ministry has decided to give how much amount to States as interest free 50 year loan for spending on capital projects?
A) ₹16000 cr
B) ₹11000 cr
C) ₹12000 cr
D) ₹15000 cr
- The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) one of its oldest project — DANTAK commemorated its Diamond Jubilee built in which country?
- As per recent report,India needs how much amount to fight climate change?
A) 400 billion
B) 350 billion
C) 475 billion
D) 225 billion
- Which became the first country to announce that it will regulate the use of self-driving vehicles at slow speeds on motorways?
- Recently which country announced a contribution of USD 2.4 million to support medical services for coronavirus affected people in India?
- Recently NATO has launched joint military exercise in which country with thousands of military forces from the United States and other countries?
- Recently Axis Bank Board classified which company as a ‘public shareholder’ of Axis Bank from being a ‘promoter’ ?
- Which bank signed MoU with BSNL to provide seamless telecom services to the bank at a competitive rate?
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Indian Bank
- Which organisation joined the Central Banks and Supervisors Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) as a member?
- According to an analysis by brokerage Motilal Oswal Financial Services, household savings rose to how much percent of GDP?
- As per Commerce Ministry, India’s exports of organic food products rose by how much percent in 2020-21?
- As per CMIE data, Unemployment rate likely will be how much percent compared to 6.5% in March in India?
- Which company to acquire 64.3% in grocery chain BigBasket?
D) Tata Digital
- Who has been appointed as new chairman of Bajaj Auto?
A) Nirav Bajaj
B) Aneesh Bajaj
C) Rahul Bajaj
D) Niraj Bajaj
- The world’s most powerful weather, climate-change forecasting supercomputer is to be built in which country?
- Recently National Commission for women has launched helpline number on which platform for pregnant women?
- Which Indian startup constructed India’s first 3D printed house?
- Recently NASA Apollo 11 mission astronaut passed away.Name him?
A) Michael Collins
B) Zack Ryder
C) Shaun Michaels
D) John Steve
- Which day is observed as International Workers Day?
A) April 30
B) April 29
C) May 2
D) May 1
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of New India Assurance Company Limited?
- What is the capital of Norway?
- Where is the HQ of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Bank?
- When was BSNL founded?