Current Affairs 2 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 1, 2018
- United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres arrived in New Delhi on his maiden visit to India as the head of the world body that coincides with the commencement of events marking which birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- Who will head the committee to examine modalities for revenue mobilisation in case of natural calamities and disasters?
- Union Health Minister JP Nadda has said that 1.5 lakh primary health centres(PHCs) and sub-centres will be converted into wellness centres by which year?
- Which state government unanimously passed a resolution to declare cow the “Rashtra Mata” or the mother of the nation?
- Three-day conclave Kalahandi Dialogue was held in which state?
- RBI will inject how much amount into the system through purchase of government bonds in October to meet the festival season demand for funds?
- With which country,India signed 17 agreements to boost connectivity and set an annual bilateral trade target of $1 billion?
- According to RBI,India’s external debt declined by how much percent at end June 2018?
- Which application tops UPI payments with over 33% market share?
- Who was appointed as special representative of young people by UNICEF?
- Who was appointed as Chief Economist by IMF?
- Who was elected as the president of the prestigious Indian Newspaper Society?
A)Jayant Mammen Mathew
- Who was appointed as first chief of National Financial Reporting Authority(NFRA)?
- Who were awarded the Noble Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their pioneering work in the fight against cancer?
A)James P Allison
C)Both a and b
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Older Persons ?
A)Human and Ageism
B) Celebrating Older Human Rights Champions
C)Stepping into the Future
D)Take a stand against Ageism
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Indian Newspaper Society?
- Where is the HQ of International Monetary Fund?