Current Affairs 2 October 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 October 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 1, 20194
- Which organisation joined hands with Doordarshan for TV show to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of the Father of the Nation?
- Which state recently launched the ‘Plants for Plastic’ campaign?
- Which state retained its top place in Niti Aayog’s School Education Quality Index (SEQI)?
- The Gandhi Film Festival to be held in which city/UT?
- The 6th edition of International Conference Mascrade 2019 (Movement Against Smuggling and Counterfeit Trade) was held in which city/UT?
- Which has become the first Indian bank to have a branch in the Australian state of Victoria?
- According to RBI data,India’s current account deficit narrowed to how much percent of GDP?
- Which Insurance Company recently tied up with Paytm for a Corporate Agency tie up to offer comprehensive life insurance solutions?
A)Aegon Life Insurance
B)Max Bupa Life Insurance
D)SBI Life Insurance
- The World Tournoi satellite competition is being held in which country?
- Who has won his 4th 100 metres title at IAAF World Championship?
- Who has won Russian Grand Prix?
- Who has been appointed as the Principal Director General of Press Information Bureau?
A)Rajesh Kumar Vyas
- Who has been appointed as bank administrator of Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Limited?
A)Jai Bhagwan Boria
B)S Waryam Singh
- Recently Jessie Norman passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently V Ganesan passed away.He was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNESCO?
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry?