Current Affairs 1 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 11, 2020
- Which of the following has launched a project ”Operation My Saheli” to boost the security of women passengers in trains during their entire journey?
A) South East Central Railway zone
B) South Eastern Railway
C) South Central Railway zone
D) East Coast Railway zone
- Which bank unveiled ‘Ind Guru’, an e-learning platform for its employees that offers technology-enabled solutions aimed at capacity building?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) Indian Bank
D) Union Bank of India
- SBI Card has joined hands with which of the following to offer global benefits and exclusive privileges for consumers in India?
A) American Express
D) Maestro Card
- Which of the following signed an MoU with Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) to collaborate in the area of Carbon Capture, Utilisation & Storage (CCUS)?
A) ITC Limited
B) TATA Steel
C) Jindal Steel
D) Larsen and Toubro
- Who has been roped in as its brand ambassador by real estate developer Bengal Peerless Housing?
A) Rahul Dravid
B) Kapil Dev
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Sourav Ganguly
- The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, CSIR released the names of 14 scientists who have been awarded Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2020. In which field is this prize given?
- In which year is the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) going to launch its Venus Mission and which country is going to take part in it respectively?
A) 2024, France
B) 2024, Russia
C) 2025, France
D) 2025, Russia
- Which of the following is not one of the banks which is not excluded from the Second Schedule of the RBI Act as announced by the RBI in September 2020?
A) Oriental Bank of Commerce
B) Bank of Maharashtra
C) Syndicate Bank
D) United Bank of India
- The programme named Ambedkar Social Innovation Incubation Mission (ASIIM) launched by the government is an initiative to promote innovation and entrepreneurship amongst whom of the following?
B) Dalit Society
C) IT Students
D) SC Students
- Where did the Fast Patrol Vessel (FPV) ICGS ‘Kanaklata Barua’ of the Indian Coast Guard commission?
- Of which of the following did Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju unveil new logo?
A) Athletics Federation of India
B) All India Football Federation
C) Board of Control for Cricket in India
D) Sports Authority of India
- From where was the new version of the surface-to-surface supersonic cruise missile BrahMos having a range of around 400 km test fired?
- What is the theme of the International Day for Older Persons 2020?
A) Leave No One Behind
B) The Journey to Age Equality
C) Celebrating Older Human Rights Champions
D) Stepping into the Future: Participation of Older Persons in Society
- In which state did state’s CM along with Union Ministers launch the door delivery of fertilisers to farmers, PoS (Point of sale) version, and SMS gateway?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- USAID And SEWA Bharat got united to support Women Entrepreneurs with award from the W-GDP initiative. Where is the headquarters of SEWA Bharat situated?
B) New Delhi
- What is the deadline (extended) set up by RBI for the interim relaxation in WMA (Ways and Means Advances) limits and OD (overdraft) regulations for States/ Union Territories (UTs)?
A) March 31, 2021
B) December 31, 2020
C) June 30, 2021
D) April 30, 2021
- Which state’s Chief Minister announced the launch of a slum upgradation programme to make the state slum free in three years?
A) West Bengal
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the interest rate for Public Provident Fund (PPF) for Oct-Dec Quarter?