Current Affairs 2 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 1, 2019
- Recently The Central TB division of the Health Ministry signed MoU with Which institute to fight TB with help of AI?
- Which state has launched a new health insurance scheme — Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Swasthya Bima Yojna (AB-MGRSBY)?
- Which state/UT government kickstated 10 week mass awareness programme against dengue?
- Which state government has decided to form a Special Tiger Force for Corbett Tiger Reserve?
- Which country recently changed its capital to Borneo?
- On above how much amount,TDS on cash withdrawal will be deducted from September 1,2019?
A)₹ 1 cr
B)₹ 1.5 cr
C)₹ 2 cr
D)₹ 3 cr
- Recently RBI gave how much deadline to mobile wallets for KYC guideline?
- According to global advisory KPMG,Digital Payments in India is growing at how much percent with CAGR?
- Which country won SAFF U-15 title at the Kalyani Stadium in Kalyani, West Bengal?
- Who was appointed governor of Kerala?
C)Arif Mohammed Khan
- Who was appointed as governor of Himachal Pradesh?
B)C Vidyasagar Rao
- Who took charge of Vice Chief of the Army Staff?
A)General Mohan Singh
D)Manoj Mukund Naravane
- Recently the government has accepted resignation of Anshula Kant as MD of Which bank?
- Who is the author of book “Jin Dhoondha Tin Paaiyan”?
- Who is the author of book “A Short history of Indian Railways “?
C)Rajendra B Aklekar
- Recently Valerie Harper passed away.SHe was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Indonesia?
- Where is the HQ of KPMG?
- Where is the HQ of RBI?