Current Affairs 2 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 1, 2020
- Where will the India’s first toy manufacturing cluster come up?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- Seaplane service to be started from 31 October in Gujarat will be operated by which airlines?
- Indian Railways developed remote-controlled medical trolley named what to deliver food, medicines to COVID-19 patients?
- India will receive how much amount as the development assistance loan from Japan to fight COVID-19?
A) Rs 3,500 Cr
B) Rs 2,800 Cr
C) Rs 4,800 Cr
D) Rs 5,200 Cr
- To ease pressure on the liquidity and maintain congenial financial conditions, RBI announced term repo operations totalling what amount in mid-September?
A) Rs 5 lakh crore
B) Rs 4 lakh crore
C) Rs 1 lakh crore
D) Rs 2 lakh crore
- Vedanta Ltd tied up with State Bank of India for a long-term syndicated loan facility worth how much amount?
A) Rs 12,000 crore
B) Rs 10,000 crore
C) Rs 8,000 crore
D) Rs 15,000 crore
- At a cost of what amount, the defence ministry signed a deal with Tata Power Company Ltd and L&T to procure Pinaka rocket launchers for six Army regiments?
A) Rs 2,750 crore
B) Rs 2,580 crore
C) Rs 2,420 crore
D) Rs 2,960 crore
- Which country launched ‘Agriota’, an e-market platform to bridge gap between Indian farmers and former country’s food industry?
- Who won the Belgian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Daniel Ricciardo
C) Max Verstappen
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Which of the following groups acquired a 74 per cent stake in Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL)?
A) Tata Group
B) GMR Group
C) Adani Group
D) Aditya Birla Group
- Which company acquired nation’s biggest mobile-phone service provider Reliance Jio Infratel Pvt. through Tower Infrastructure Trust?
A) Oaktree Capital Management
B) Blackstone Group
C) Brookfield Asset Management
D) Intact Insurance
- Which state appointed India’s first-ever woman ambulance driver under new initiative by the Chief Minister of the state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which airport has been awarded CII-GBC ‘National Energy Leader’ award at the 21st National Awards for ‘Excellence in Energy Management”?
A) Hyderabad International Airport
B) Kempegowda International Airport
C) Chennai International Airport
D) Cochin International Airport
- Which player received Biju Patnaik Sports Award for outstanding performance in sports and games by the Odisha government?
A) Deepa Malik
B) Amit Kumar Saroha
C) Varun Singh Bhati
D) Jayanti Behera
- Which institute has launched ‘EduRide’, a web portal to help candidates appearing for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) find transport to their test centres?
A) IIT Ranchi
B) IIT Varanasi
C) IIT Bombay
D) IIT Gandhinagar
- As announced by PM Narendra Modi in his ‘Mann in Baat’ radio programme, which month would be celebrated as the “Poshan Maah” or “Nutrition Month”?