Current Affairs 2 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 1, 2021
- In August 2021, the Finance Ministry released over how much amount to 25 states for providing grants to the Rural Local Bodies as per the recommendations of the 15th Finance Commission?
A) Rs 25,655 cr
B) Rs 13,385 cr
C) Rs 16,245 cr
D) Rs 22,095 cr
- Indian Air Force signed an in-principle agreement with which union territory to set up India’s first Air Force Heritage Centre in the UT?
- The maximum age of joining National Pension Scheme (NPS) has been increased to what from 65 years by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)?
- On the occasion of the 125th birth anniversary of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the founder of the Hare Krishna movement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a special commemorative coin of what denomination?
A) 100 Rupees
B) 125 Rupees
C) 90 Rupees
D) 50 Rupees
- About how much amount has been transferred to the bank accounts of the pregnant women and lactating mothers under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana as notified by the Women and Child Development ministry till August 2021?
A) Rs. 3300 Crore
B) Rs. 6500 Crore
C) Rs. 8800 Crore
D) Rs. 8500 Crore
- Which country hosted the 8th Meeting of Agriculture Experts of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) Countries virtually?
- Which state government launched a new programme- ‘Mission Vatsalya’- in order to help women who have lost their husbands due to COVID?
- With which country’s Navy ship ‘Ezzadjer’, Indian Naval Ship (INS) Tabar participated in a Maritime Partnership Exercise?
- Where did the 6th Eastern Economic Forum EEF Summit held?
- How much amount loan agreement has been signed between Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and India’s Northern Arc Capital (NAC) to fund non-bank financial entities that provide financial services to women?
A) $25 Million
B) $30 Million
C) $50 Million
D) $90 Million
- Where did the IDBI Intech Ltd. successfully implemented their iAML (Anti Money Laundering) solution?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
C) Life insurance corporation
D) SBI General Insurance
- Which institute collaborated with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to jointly offer an advanced executive program in cybersecurity?
A) IIIT Allahabad
B) IIIT Hyderabad
C) IIIT Bangalore
D) IIIT Lucknow
- According to Moody’s ‘Global Macro Outlook 2021-22’ report, what is the India’s growth forecast for the year 2021?
- In the Rabobank’s 2021 Global Top 20 Dairy Companies list, which is topped by France’s Lactalis, India’s Amul has been placed at which position?
- According to the data by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, the gross domestic product, GDP, of the country surged what percent in the April-June quarter of 2021?
A) 20.1 %
B) 15 %1
C) 10 %
D) 12 %
- Which company will acquire digital payments provider BillDesk for USD 4.7 billion?
D) Google Pay
- Which institute has developed e-waste, an online platform to tackle e-waste with the help of Indo-German Centre for Sustainability (IGCS)?
A) IIT, Madras
B) IIT, Mumbai
C) IIT, Roorkee
D) IIT, Kanpur
- Who won the Noisiel International Open 2021 Chess Tournament?
A) Raunak Sadhwani
B) Nihal Sarin
C) Gukesh D
D) P Iniyan
- Recently, which South African pacer has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
A) Vernon Philander
B) Jacques Kallis
C) Dale Steyn
D) JP Duminy