Current Affairs 20 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 19, 2019
- Recently,The election commission launched which application for real time availability of voter turnout during elections?
- Which metro rail corporation started its operations through the support of solar energy in a bid to become world’s first 100 percent Green energy metro rail network?
- What is the rank of India in 2019 Global Press freedom Index?
- Recently, Abdoulaye Idrissa Maiga resigned recently. He was the former prime minister of which country?
- Which country launched its first satellite “ Ravaana 1”?
- Who launched the book containing English translation of the punjabi poem “Khooni Vaisakhi” about the Jallianwala Baghdad massacre?
C)Navdeep Singh Puri
- Which bank tied up with Srei Equipment Finance Limited for infra equipment loans?
C)Bank of India
D)Bank of Baroda
- Which city/UT to host 18th Asian Billiards Asian Snooker Championship?
- Who has regained the world number one spot in men’s 65 kg freestyle category rankings?
- Who was appointed as Vice President of Delhi hockey association?
- Who was appointed as chief executive officer for India for Deutsche Bank?
- Who became the first Indian women to be elected to the Fellow of the Royal Society?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day for Monuments?
B)Landscapes and Monuments
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Mali?
- Where is the HQ of Bank of Baroda?