Current Affairs Quiz 20 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 19, 2017
- Who has been appointed as the goodwill ambassador for Handicap International?
A) Neymar Jr
C) Lionel Messi
D) Cristiano Ronaldo
- TV entertainer and showbiz legend, Sir Bruce Forsyth has passed away recently. He hails from which country?
- From which of the following countries is India going to buy six Apache AH64E attack helicopters for the army?
- Reserve Bank of India on 19th August 2017 called for recapitalization of state-run banks to help them resolve the NPAs issue in a time-bond manner as bad loans at _________ of the system is not acceptable.
- Six Apache AH64E attack helicopters going to be brought by India for the army will cost around how much?
A) Rs 4,620 crore
B) Rs 4,364 crore
C) Rs 4,168 crore
D) Rs 4,285 crore
- Where is the India’s first university in the field of Holistic Education named Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University is inaugurated where?
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the headquarters of Handicap International situated?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Brasilia, Brazil
C) Lyon, France
D) Athletic Bilbao