Current Affairs 20 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 19, 2021
- How much financial outlay has been approved for a new Mission on Oil palm to be known as the National Mission on Edible Oils – Oil Palm (NMEO-OP) by the centre?
A) Rs 16,030 crore
B) Rs 11,040 crore
C) Rs 12,860 crore
D) Rs 13,980 crore
- Where has the Uttar Pradesh government decided to set up a training centre for Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) commandos?
- Which institute will collaborate with Road Transport Ministry on pavement engineering and intelligent transportation systems?
A) IIM Lucknow
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Madras
D) IIM Calcutta
- Where did the India and Vietnam navies carried out bilateral maritime exercise in August 2021?
A) Indian Ocean
B) South China Sea
C) Arabian Sea
D) Mediterranean Sea
- Which Indian Navy Ship (INS) participated in the four-day Maritime Partnership Exercise in Bahrain?
A) INS Kochi
B) INS Viraat
C) INS Chennai
D) INS Vikrant
- Where will the 2021 edition of the World Athletics U20 Championships be held?
A) Sydney, Australia
B) Nairobi, Kenya
C) Jakarta, Indonesia
D) Manama, Bahrain
- Where will the country’s largest hockey stadium be completed till July 2022?
- When is World Humanitarian Day observed?
A) August 16
B) August 17
C) August 18
D) August 19
- When is World Photography Day observed?
A) August 19
B) August 16
C) August 21
D) August 18
- Who is the author of the book titled “Operation Trojan Horse: A Novel Inspired by True Events” along with Abhishek Sharan?
A) Hemant Saini
B) Arvind Nagpal
C) D.P. Sinha
D) KT Pathak
- Mahatma Gandhi would become the first Indian to be awarded the prestigious Congressional Gold Medal by which country?
C) South Africa
- Anandha Kannan who passed away was related to which field?
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas replaced whom as the chairperson of Jio MAMI Film Festival?
A) Yami Gautam
B) Deepika Padukone
C) Alia Bhatt
D) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Which bank tied up with Creditas Solutions to deploy a secure, Do It Yourself Digital Repayment Platform for missed loan repayments?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which bank along with HSBC and Standard Chartered Bank cut the first swaption deals, two years after RBI allowed them?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Yes Bank
- Which company became the second in the country to cross the market capitalisation of Rs 13 lakh crore for first time?
D) Reliance Industries
- Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) signed an Agreement with which of the following for hiring of 10 Gbps International Bandwidth for Internet Connectivity to Agartala from Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited?
C) Vodafone Idea
- Which of the following extended over Rs 550 crore debt support to IndoSpace logistics fund to develop logistics and industrial parks in India?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) Institute of International Finance
C) International Finance Corporation
D) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development