Current Affairs 20 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 19, 2019
- Recently Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad launched which mission to fast track growth of digital communications infrastructure?
A)National Broadband Mission
C)National Digital Mission
D)Digi Broadband Mission
- Home Minister Amit Shah laid the foundation stone of the much-awaited Bharat Vandana Park in which state?
- The 7-Day International Film Festival is being held in which state?
- Which became first city in India to get online portal to exchange reusable products?
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment has amended the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme to allow its members to withdraw money from the corpus if he/she remains unemployed for more than how many months?
- Telecom operators will continue to pay 6 paise per minute for every outgoing call made to their competitors’ network till which year?
- How much amount will be invested in India Resurgence Fund by Canada Pension Plan Investment Board?
- Which country launched 2nd aircraft carrier, to be deployed in South China Sea?
- As per RBI data on global operations, public sector and private sector bankswritten off how much amount?
- Which bank announced the launch of co-branded credit card in partnership with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)?
- How much amount was committed by New Development Bank to India’s National Investment and Infrastructure Fund’s (NIIF) Fund of Funds?
C)$ 300 million
D)$ 500 million
- Which Company has emerged as the number one company in terms of revenue in the Fortune India 500 list for 2019?
A)Indian Oil Corporation
- From which date, NEFT, RTGS transfer charges to be waived for savings account?
- Recently Finance ministry sets how much amount of monthly GST collection target?
A)₹1.1 lakh cr
B)₹2.5 lakh cr
C)₹3.5 lakh cr
D)₹4.0 lakh cr
- Moody’s has lowered its GDP growth projection for India for the fiscal year ending March 2020 to how much percent?
- Who has been named the ‘Junior Freestyle Wrestler of the Year’ by United World Wrestling (UWW)?
- The FIDE Women’s Grand Prix (WGP) held in which city?
- Who was named ICC women’s player of the year 2019?
C)Rachael Heyhoe Flint
- Who was appointed as the chairman-cum-managing director of NALCO?
A)N K Singh
- Who was re-elected as Prime Minister of UK?
- Who is the author of the book An Era of Darkness?
- The 8th edition of the IME Nepal Literature Festival held in which city?
- Who has won the ‘India Cyber Cop of the Year 2019’ award by NASSCOM-DSCI for cracking a fraud case in an online entrance exam conducted by an engineering college in Rajasthan?
- Recently Gitanath Ganguly passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of EPFO?
- Where is the HQ ofAxis Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Moody?