Current Affairs 20 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 19, 2020
- Which country will host the G7 meeting in 2021, of which PM Narendra Modi will also be a part on invitation?
- What is the rank of India in the personal freedom index released in December 2020?
- In December 2020, 35th edition of Coordinated Patrol held between the navies of India and which other country?
- How much loan amount has been approved by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to upgrade rural power distribution networks to provide reliable electricity supply to consumers in the state of Uttar Pradesh?
A) $200 million
B) $600 million
C) $300 million
D) $800 million
- Project worth how much amount has been signed between GOI and Asian Development Bank (ADB) to improve urban amenities and develop tourism infrastructure in Tripura?
A) $4.21 million
B) $3.54 million
C) $5.38 million
D) $2.78 million
- In December 2020, World Bank came out with corrected Doing Business rankings by lowering China’s ranking by how many points?
- Mohammad Amir who announced his retirement from international cricket belongs to which country?
- Sukhbir Singh Sandhu has been given six months extension as the chairman of which of the following?
B) Airports Authority of India
C) National Highways Authority of India
D) National Payments Corporation of India
- Musician Shankar Mahadevan and which fashion designer have been named among 15 winners of the annual 21st Century Icon Awards?
A) Raghavendra Rathore
B) Sandeep Khosla
C) Masaba Gupta
D) Rohit Bal
- Vidyut Mohan, founder of which company is named among the seven winners of the prestigious “Young Champions of the Earth” 2020 prize given by the UN environment agency to global change-makers using innovative ideas?
- Nehru Zoological Park situated where has been given ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standards Certification from ASCB, UK?
- Robert Lewandowski and Lucy Bronze of which countries respectively have been given the Best Player of the Year awards at FIFA’s annual football awards?
A) Greece and Netherlands
B) France and Germany
C) Germany and Sweden
D) Poland and England
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Which of the following country is not a member of G7 countries?