Current Affairs 20 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 19, 2020
- Who will head the committee to recommend strategies and measures to increase farm productivity and boost exports?
- The 4th National Conference on Review of Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) held in which city?
- Which state to have bird ringing station?
- Which city Airport becomes first single-use plastic-free airport of India?
- India to get Air Defence & Peninsular Command by which year?
- The Union government has decided to rename well-known think tank Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) after which personality?
D)Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- The eighth edition of Ganga Kayak Festival was inaugurated in which state?
- Motera Stadium to be world’s largest cricket stadium.It is being built in which state?
- Which organisation to sync its accounting year with govt’s fiscal year from 2020-21?
A)Ministry of Finance
- According to Finance Minister, Fiscal deficit will be reduced to how much percent of GDP in 2020-21?
- Recently Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos committed how much amount to combat climate change?
- According to US-based think tank World Population Review, India emerged as the world’s fifth largest economy with a GDP of how much amount?
- Which state police along with Uber launched the Himmat Plus app?
- Which Indian city to host FIFA U-17 Women’s Football World Cup?
D)All of the above
- The 2020 Asian Wrestling Championships is being held in which city?
- Recently which hall of fame and only Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) golfer passed away?
- Recently Soil Health Card Scheme completed how many years?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of France?
- Where is the HQ of Uber Technology?