Current Affairs 20 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 19, 2020
- Which country joined Iran and Russia in a two day navy exercise “Iran Russia Maritime Belt”?
- Which company has partnered with ICICI Lombard to offer “Group safeguard “ insurance?
- At what percent India will grow in 2021 as per reports by Oxford Economics?
- Recently Faf Du Plessis retired from test cricket. He played for which country?
C) South Africa
- Recently, IPL team Kings XI Punjab was renamed to which name ahead of 2021 auction?
A) Punjab Royals
B) Punjab Kings
C) Royals of Punjab
D) Kings of Punjab
- Recently Giorgi Gakheria announced his resignation from the post of PM of which country?
- How many Indian origin persons recently featured in TIME Magazine list of 100 emerging leaders?
- Which organisation has received the Asia Environmental Enforcment Award 2020?
A) Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
B) United Nation Environment Programme
C) Serum Institute of IndiA
- Recently who won the Sanctuary Lifetime Service Award 2020?
A) Theodore Baskaran
B) Aveek Sarkar
C) Satyam Singh
D) Dhalua Ahirwar
- Which application was launched by National Informatics Centre as a rival to WhatsApp for government employees?
- Recently which e bike was launched by IIT Madras startup Pi Beam Electric?
- Which company has revealed TIGER (Transforming Intelligent Ground Excursion Robot), its second ultimate mobility vehicle (UMV)?
- Which country Supreme Court launched AI based translation software “Amar Vasha”?
- In which state,”Snakepedia” application was launched to help doctors and people’s treat snake bites?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently, which Indo pak war veteran major General passed away?
A) TrilokNath Sharma
B) Ashok Gasti
C) BK Mahapatra
D) MohanDas Pai
- Issac Thomas who passed away was related to which profession?
A) Music director
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of ICICI Lombard insurance company?
- What is the capital of Georgia?