Current Affairs 20 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 19, 2018
- In an effort to empower persons with disabilities, the government of India has launched _______ accessible websites for Divyangs on January 19, 2017
- Chandi Lahiri who passed away recently was a legendary __________
D) Sand Artist
- Which country has achieved the top position in the latest FIFA World Ranking?
- Which among the given entity has become the first bank-sponsored broking entity to take membership of commodity derivatives exchange, Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX)?
A) IDBI Capital Markets Ltd
B) Kotak Securities
C) SBI Cap Securities
D) Axis Securities
- Which among the following state governments has launched an online platform, e-Hospital Management Information System, to provide efficient and hassle-free health services to the public of the state?
- The Government has announced to lower the additional borrowing requirement for the current fiscal to Rs _____ crore from Rs 50,000 crore as estimated in December 2017.
A) Rs 40,000 crore
B) Rs 10,000 crore
C) Rs 30,000 crore
D) Rs 20,000 crore
- Name the initiative launched by the Union Government with an aim to ensure that Aadhaar data is safe and protected
A) Cyber Suraksha Bharat Yojna
B) Cyber Surakshit Desh Yojna
C) Cyber Surakshit Bharat Yojna
D) Cyber Suraksha Desh Yojna
- What is the rank of Indian Football Team in the latest Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) rankings released on January 18, 2018
- Name the Small Finance Bank which has signed an MoU with LIC to offer Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to its customers
A) Au Small Finance Bank Limited
B) Equitas Small Finance Bank
C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- Which among the following banks has partnered with the NGO Srijan under an initiative named Buddha Fellowship Programme to mentor 15 young graduates from the Indian Institutes of Management to take up entrepreneurial roles in the development sector?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) HDFC Bank
- A passenger bus named Maitre-2 was inaugurated by the state government of Tripura recently. The bus will ply between Argartala to Kolkata via _____________
- Recently, a team of explorers have discovered the world’s largest known underwater flooded cave in which country?
C) United States of America
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- India’s largest commodity futures exchange, Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) was established in which year?
- Name the Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment
A) V K Singh
B) Gopinath Munde
C) Thawar Chand Gehlot
D) Chaudhary Birender Singh
- What is the currency of Mexico?