Current Affairs Quiz 20 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 19, 2017
- With which country has India signed an MoU on cooperation in exploration and uses of outer space for peaceful purposes?
C) The Netherlands
- Union cabinet has given approval for merger of which of the following companies with state-run explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC)?
A) Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL)
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) Bharat Petroleum
D) Gas (India) Limited (GAIL)
- Which of the following apps has been launched by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for syncing Aadhaar data on the mobile phone?
- Recently which state has launched its longest bridge and named it after Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose?
A) West Bengal
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following countries has launched in Indian UT Chandigarh to promote tourism in the country?
B) South Korea
- Which of the following has launched a recruiting app ‘Hire’ for small- and medium-sized businesses?
- Which of the following countries has successfully tested world’s first-ever active laser weapons system?
- Which of the following countries has partially blocked Facebook-owned WhatsApp following a censorship crackdown by the government?
D) Sri Lanka
- Where is one of world’s rarest animal species, a northern hairy-nosed wombat has taken birth for the first time in five years?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Minister of Nagaland?
A) TR Zeliang
B) Shurhozelie Liezietsu
C) PB Acharya
D) Pawan Kumar Chamling
- Which of the following Rajya Sabha Members has resigned from Rajya Sabha?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Sharad Pawar
D) Jaya Bachchan
- _____ singer Bidisha Bezbaruah has passed away.
- Where did the first global robotics Olympiad held?
- _______ and TATA classedge partnered with first global to mentor 7 Indian students participating in first global robotics olympiad at Washington, DC.
A) Federal Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Mayawati is from which political party?
A) Samajwadi Party
B) All India Trinamool Congress
C) Bahujan Samaj Party
D) Janata Dal (United)
- Name the Governor of Nagaland?
A) S. C. Jamir
B) Padmanabha Acharya
C) Nirbhay Sharma
D) Banwarilal Purohit
- Manpreet Kaur is related to which of the following sports?
A) Shot Put
- International Migration Outlook 2017 is given by
A) International Organization for Migration
B) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
C) United Nations (UN)
D) None of these