Current Affairs 20 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 19, 2018
- Cabinet approved Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Civil aviation with which of the following organization?
- Government is planning to deliver how many family cards for the Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme?
- The government is planning to notify a new standard for automobile industry which involves spraying thousands of small dots laser etched with a vehicle identification number throughout the vehicle body.Name it?
- Which state government partners with global consultancy firm EY to accelerate the digital transformation journey in the state?
- Elphinstone Road Station in Mumbai has been renamed as which station?
D)Shahid Smarak Station
- 67th National Garment Fair held in which city?
- Which state government launches online pension system “Aabhaar-Aapki seva ka”?
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) have entered into strategic partnership with which platform to train youth and entrepreneurs in the country on digital skills?
- “Pitch Black” Warfare Exercise is to be held in which country?
- Which country lifted state of emergency after 2 years?
- What is the base color of the newly launched Rs.100 note by RBI?
- Which small finance bank launched commercial operations?
A)Fino Payments Bank
C)Capital Small Finance Bank
D)Jana Small Finance Bank
- , The state’s first all-women branch of which bank was inaugurated in Jammu and Kashmir?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Who received NABARD 2018 Award for its service to self-help group (SHG) linkage in Tamil Nadu for the fiscal year 2017-18?
B)Repco Micro Finance Ltd
C)Fino Payments Bank
D)Paytm Payments Bank
- According to a report by Asian Development Bank (ADB), India’s economy will accelerate to how much percent in 2019?
- According to industry body Ficci,India’s economic growth to be how much percent in current financial year?
- Walmart has entered into an partnership with which company on digital transformation for retail industry?
- Who was appointed as Chairman of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)?
B)Anil D Sahasrabudhe
- Recently Rajmata Satvashilla Devi passed away.She belongs to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of AICTE?
- Where is the HQ of Walmart?
- FICCI was founded in which year?