Current Affairs 20 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 19, 2019
- Union Minister of Human Resource Development released UGC Guide to Student Induction Programme “Deeksharambh” in Which city/UT?
- Which state will host first ever Himalayan states conclave?
B)Jammu and Kashmir
- Which country has signed agreement with India to upgrade tracks in a key railway segment connecting the north and south at a cost of $ 91.26 million?
- Recently Which telecom operator became second largest operator as per TRAI?
- Recently Asian Development Bank lowered India’s GDP growth rate to how much percent?
- Which state government has signed pact with Bombay Stock Exchange to encourage and support state’s micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to raise capital?
- Which state government has signed pact with National Stock Exchange for growth of MSMEs?
- The Tabor Athletics Meet is being held in Which country?
- Which Indian cricketer was recently inducted into Hall of Fame?
- Recently International Cricket Council (ICC) suspended Which country with immediate effect for failing to fulfil their obligation of ensuring that there is no government interference in its administration?
- Recently John Obi Mikel announced his retirement from international sports.He was related to which sports?
- Which campaign has won the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Award, 2019?
A)Find The Trees
B)Dispose Plastic Pollution
C)Find the Incredible You
- Who is the author of “Kargil:Untold Stories from the War”?
B)Rachna Bisht Rawat
- When is Nelson Mandela International Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Nigeria?
- What is the currency of Zimbabwe?