Current Affairs 20 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 19, 2021
- When is Nelson Mandela International Day observed?
A) July 18
B) July 19
C) July 12
D) July 15
- Indian organizations namely Aadhimalai Pazhangudiyinar Producer Company Limited and Snehakunja Trust won the prestigious Equator Prize for their work in the field of conservation and biodiversity from which of the following?
A) United Nations Development Fund
B) International Organization for Migration
C) United Nations Population Fund
D) World Food Programme
- Who is the 2nd person to receive Olympic Laurel by the International Olympic Committee at the Tokyo Olympics 2021?
A) John Hatch
B) Alan Jolis
C) Iqbal Quadir
D) Muhammad Yunus
- Who is the author of the book titled “A Kashmiri Century: Portrait of a Society in Flux”?
A) Githa Hariharan
B) Khemlata Wakhlu
C) Urvashi Butalia
D) Meena Kandasamy
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘The India Story’?
A) Shaktikanta Das
B) Urjit Patel
C) C. Rangarajan
D) Bimal Jalan
- Book titled “The Ramayana of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji” is authored by whom?
A) Sushant Ray
B) Baljit Kaur Tulsi
C) KTS Swami
D) Bikram Singh
- in July 2021, with Mongolia, Tajikistan and Switzerland inducted into International Cricket Council (ICC) as the newest member countries, ICC has how many members in total?
- Who won the British Grand Prix 2021?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Daniel Ricciardo
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Max Verstappen
- In which state Olympics Selfie Points are set up to encourage Indian players participating in Tokyo Olympics Games?
C) West Bengal
- Which company acquired RiskIQ, a San Francisco-based provider of cybersecurity services, including malware and spyware monitoring and mobile app security?
- To boost ongoing developmental initiatives linked to priority sector lending in which state, Bank of Maharashtra signed an MoU with National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- In July 2021, The United States, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and which other country agreed in principle to establish a new quadrilateral diplomatic platform focused on enhancing regional connectivity?
- Which state government will introduce the ‘One Block, One Product’ scheme to connect every block of the state with some industrial vision?
B) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state is going to be the first state in India to issue educational documents using blockchain technology?
- Which airport signed an agreement with Uttar Pradesh government entity NIAL for the development of the Noida International Airport being built in Jewar?
A) Zurich Airport International
B) Thai Airways International
C) Kuala Lumpur International Airport
D) Sultan Azlan Shah Airport
- Where is the monk fruit based whose first cultivation exercise in India is started in Kullu, Himachal Pradesh?
- Researchers of which institute have developed an Artificial Intelligence-based mathematical model to identify cancer-causing alterations in cells?
A) IIT Jammu
B) IIT Kharagpur
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Bombay
- The Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda signed agreement with which state government to pave way for strengthening the education system in all branches of Ayurveda?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- SAP Labs India and UNDP have collaborated with which state to foster digital skills, social entrepreneurship in the state?
- Where did Google Cloud launched its new cloud region to serve its customers in India and Asia-Pacific?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Development Programme situated?
A) New York, United States
B) Rome, Italy
C) Gland, Switzerland
D) Quebec, Canada
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Committee situated?
A) Paris, France
B) Tokyo, Japan
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Stockholm, Sweden
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Dubai, UAE
C) Paris, France
D) Bern, Switzerland
- Where is Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda situated?