Current Affairs 20 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 19, 2021
- Which state has allowed reimbursement of goods and service tax paid by companies, non-governmental organisations and individuals on purchase of Covid items?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- In which state, MLAs will have to allot a minimum of 50 lakh rupees compulsorily from their local area development fund to upgrade facilities at hospitals?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently which organisation setted up COVID Care Centre at Bheemunipatnam?
C) Indian Navy
D) Indian Army
- According to a report by research firm Verisk Maplecroft,how many cities are in India ofworld’s 100 cities at greatest environmental risk?
- Which company launched “Together as One” assistance programme for families of its deceased employees?
B) Bajaj Finserv
D) Muthoot Finance
- Which bank has launched a micro-website that will serve as an emergency networking platform for all employees amid the second wave of COVID-19?
B) Indian Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) IDBI Bank
- Which organisation is building next generation Digital Financial Infrastructure.?
- Which bank entered into a pact with European Investment Bank to jointly pump Euro 100 million in equity financing into Indian small businesses focused on climate change and sustainability?
- According to the latest data from telecom regulator Trai,which operator topped the 4G speed chart with data download rate?
C) Vodafone Idea
- How much amount was given by Credit Suisse to support India’s fight against Covid 19 pandemic?
A) USD 3 million
B) USD 2.5 million
C) USD 2 million
D) USD 1 million
- As per data, India’s wholesale price inflation rise to how much percent in April 2021?
- Which organisation has extended the deadline for submission of comments on the proposed changes to norms pertaining to confidentiality requests made by parties concerned during proceedings?
A) Competition Commission Of India
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) NITI Aayog
- How much amount was pledged by Chairman of Vedanta to support India against Covid 19?
A) ₹100 cr
B) ₹140 cr
C) ₹145 cr
D) ₹150 cr
- Who won the women’s Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2021?
A) Simona Halep
B) Ashleigh Barty
C) Aryna Sabalenka
D) Caroline Wozeniacki
- The AIBA World Boxing Championship for men to be held In which city?
- Samir Seksaria will take over as the Chief Financial Officer of which company?
- Who have been selected for the prestigious Basavashri Award for the year 2020?
A) K Kasturirangan
B) Rajeev Taranath
C) Ramesh Singh
D) Deendayal Dev
- In Brit Awards 2021,who emerged as the first woman and first non-British star to accept the Global Icon Award?
A) Billie Ellish
B) Angelina Jolie
C) Duo Lipa
D) Taylor Swift
- Which state launched a mobile application named ‘MOMA Market’ for home delivery of fresh vegetables?
- Which institute has developed a prototype of a moveable electric cremation system which claims to be using first of its kind technology that involves smokeless cremation despite using wood?
A) IIT Ropar
B) IIT Bombay
C) IISC BENGALURU
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- Who was appointed as new company head of Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited?
A) Koichirao Hario
B) Satoshi Uchida
C) Harry Williamson
D) Peter Ryan
- Recently Chaman Lal Gupta passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Whereis the HQ of ONGC?
- Which is the tagline of Bank of Baroda?
A) India International Bank
B) Let Make Money Simple
C) Aao Sochein Bada
D) Humhai na,Khayal Aapka
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Finserv Limited?
- Where is the HQ of Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology?