Current Affairs 20 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 19, 2018
- India and Russia will hold joint military exercise “INDRA 2018”in which city?
- Which state has rolled out Online Open Learning training platform KOOL?
- When Qaumi Ekta Week will be observed across the country?
- Which country have inaugurated first high speed rail line, the first ever such line in Africa?
D)Papua New Guinea
- Which bank has launched Current and Savings Accounts Campaign(CASA) of FY 2018-19 and introduced a new SB scheme “KBL SB-TASC” a specialized product for Trusts/Associates/Societies/Cities?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
D)Karur Vyswa Bank
- Online fashion retailer Myntra to merge which company with itself?
- Who won ATP Finals Championship 2018?
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Inland Waterways Authority of India(IWAI)?
- Who became the first Indian to win the tours Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year award?
- Recently, TS Kanaka, passed away in Chennai.She was related to which field?
- Eminent maestro Guru Banamali Moharana passed away.He used to play which instrument?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Toilet Day 2018?
A)Nature based Solutions
B)Safely Managed Sanitation
D)When Nature Calls,We have to listen and act
- What is the theme of this year’s World day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims?
A)Vital Post Crash actions
B)Roads have Stories
C)Improving global road safety
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Morocco?
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank?