Current Affairs 20 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 19, 2020
- Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveil a statue of Swami Vivekananda through video conferencing?
C) New Delhi
D) West Bengal
- Which state governemnt has decided to set up a Gau Cabinet for the protection and promotion of cows in the state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- According to the report released by the Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, which state recorded the best sex ratio in India?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where did the second phase of Malabar Exercise 2020 held by the Indian, US, Japanese and Australian Navies?
A) Arabian Sea
B) Bay of Bengal
C) Pacific Ocean
D) Indian Ocean
- According to Vancouver-based Resonance Consultancy Ltd., which city topped the “World’s Best Cities for 2021” list in the real estate sector?
D) New York
- India’s Artificial Intelligence supercomputer Param Siddhi is placed on which rank among top 500 most powerful non-distributed computer systems in the world?
- With which country’s government did the Japanese government sign a landmark defence deal in a bid to counter China’s growing influence in the South China Sea and over the Pacific island nations?
- Over how many loans have been sanctioned under Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor’s Atma-Nirbhar Nidhi- PM- SVANidhi Scheme till far?
- Which bank launched CASA (current account, savings account) mobilisation campaign which will run from November 17 to March 4, 2021?
A) Karnataka Bank
B) Karur Vysya Bank
C) Karur Vysya Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Goldman Sachs, the global investment bank, India’s gross domestic product is to contract what percent in 2020-21?
- Which company provided the first hardware, a booster segment, for the Gaganyaan Launch Vehicle to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A) Reliance Industries
B) Larsen & Toubro
C) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Which Cricket player in November 2020 announced his retirement from all forms of the game?
A) Sudeep Tyagi
B) Shadab Jakati
C) Subramaniam Badrinath
D) Manpreet Gony
- Which of the following has announced its acquisition of Augmented Reality (AR) startup called Scapic for an undisclosed sum?
- Who has been chosen for this year’s Prof. A N Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award?
A) Dr Mahesh Pasupuleti
B) Dr Arunava Das Gupta
C) Dr Sudheer Kumar Singh
D) Dr Susanta Kar
- Mridula Sinha, former first woman governor of which state passed away in November 2020?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Tulsi Ram, former Vidhan Sabha speaker of which state passed away?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the theme for World COPD Day 2020?
A) Living Well with COPD – Everybody, Everywhere
B) Breathe in the Knowledge
C) All Together to End COPD
D) The Many Faces of COPD
- What is the theme of World Toilet Day 2020?
A) Toilets and jobs
B) Sustainable sanitation and climate change
C) Leaving no one behind
D) When Nature Calls
- What is the theme of World Philosophy Day 2020?
A) Day belongs to everyone, everywhere, who cares about philosophy
B) Promote philosophical debates and tolerance of differing opinions
C) Encourage the teaching of philosophy
D) Importance of philosophy in times of crisis
- When is National Naturopathy Day celebrated?
A) November 18
B) November 19
C) November 14
D) November 16
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) located?
- Where is the HQ of Goldman Sachs situated?
A) New York
- Where is the HQ of Larsen & Toubro situated?