Current Affairs 20 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 November 2021 of A2Z –Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 19, 2021
- Recently which National Workshop on Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme (DILRMP) was launched by Union Minister Giriraj Singh?
- Recently Army and IAF prepared for winter deployment amid Ladakh standoff.Name the operation?
- Which company has partnered with OneCard, a mobile-first credit card company, to offer no-cost Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs) across its network of 250,000 retailers?
- Which bank has entered into a co-lending agreement with fintech firm U GRO Capitalto offer financing solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)?
- Which bank has launched micro-credit facility for PM SVANidhi scheme?
D)Bank of Baroda
- Which provider recentlyreceived an in-principle approval from RBI to set up an account aggregator business under its wholly owned subsidiary?
- As per World Bank report,India received how much amount of remittances in 2021?
A)USD 81 billion
B)USD 65 billion
C)USD 67 billion
D)USD 87 billion
- Which country to host ICC 2025 Championship Trophy?
- India’s First Gravitational Waves Research Facility To Come Up In which state?
- Who is the author of book Unshackling India: Hard Truths and Clear Choices for Economic Revival’?
D)Both A and B
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ICC?
- Where is the HQ of HDFC Bank?