Current Affairs 20 October 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 October 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 19, 2019
- Recently the Indian Railways will run its first Buddhist Circuit train between India and which other country?
- The 11th Edition of Nuclear Energy Conclave 2019 held in which city?
- Which country will host 91st Interpol General Assembly in 2022?
- Recently which state government released IRONMAN 70.3 postal stamp?
- As per recent data, Indian defence exports to grow to how much amount by 2024?
- The 2nd edition of Danx 19 was held at which place?
C)Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Karnataka,Gujarat and which other state have topped in the University-Industry Linkages in a research report conducted by the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry?
- Recently United Nation General Assembly has elected how many member states to Human Rights Council?
- Recently Christina Koch and which other astronaut have made history by completing the first-ever all-female spacewalk?
- Which country to remain on FATF grey list till February 2020?
- The 2019 Asian Track Cycling Championships is being held in which country?
- Who was appointed as whole time member of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
- Who was appointed as the new chief of the European Central Bank?
- Recently Kalidas Karmakar passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Alicia Alonso has passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book “Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Nepal?
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Human Rights Council?