Current Affairs 20 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 19, 2017
- Hurricane _____ devastated the Caribbean island of Dominica.
- Purnima Hembram belongs to which Sports?
- Who of the following in September 2017 has broken the world record by cycling around the world?
A) Jacques Anquetil
B) Bernard Hinault
C) Peter Sagan
D) Mark Beaumont
- Who of the following appointed as the Uttarakhand Swachh Bharat Mission ambassador?
A) Akshay Kumar
B) Ranvir Singh
C) Tushar Kapoor
D) Shahrukh Khan
- Who of the following has been appointed as the new SSB chief?
A) Sanjay Kapoor
B) Amit Kumar Mishra
C) Rajni Kant Mishra
D) Sanjiv Bruna
- Who of the following has received ANR Award?
A) Prem Tapasya
B) Dasari Narayan Rao
C) SS Rajamouli
D) Maro Raghavendra Rao
- Which of the following State Government launches Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana?
- A new Skill Development Centre going to be developed by Singapore is all set to come at which of the following places?
- The Vice President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu released a Commemorative Coin on who of the following?
A) Chidambaram Subramaniam
B) M.S. Subbulakshmi
C) Bhimsen Joshi
D) CNR Rao
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Who of the following is not a Bharat Ratna Awardee?
A) MS Shubhalaxmi
B) Bismillah Khan
C) Gopinath Bardoloi
D) RK Narayanan
- Who of the following is the governor of Jharkhand?
A) C Vidyasar Rao
B) Draupadi Murmu
C) Vajubhai Vala
D) NN Vohra
- Which of the following is the capital city of Dominica?
- Chilla Hydro Power Plant is situated at which of the following places?
- The first ANR National Award has been given to who of the following?
A) Shyam Benegal
B) Dev Anand
C) Lata Mangeshkar
D) Anjali Devi