Current Affairs 21 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 20, 2018
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has projected the GDP growth of India for the year 2018 at ________ percent
- The Sutlej Jal Vidut Nigam (SJVN) Limited has recently signed an MoU with the Ministry of Power to achieve ______ million units power generation during the year 2018-19
- What is the rank of Mukesh Ambani in Fortune magazine’s World’s 50 Greatest Leaders of 2018?
- The 12th Civil Services Day event was organised in which city by the Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu recently?
C) New Delhi
- Name the Indian para-athlete to clinch a bronze medal at the Asian Armwrestling Championship 2018 in 80kg senior category?
A) Devendra Jhajhariya
B) Shrimant Jha
C) Varun Singh Bhati
D) Mariyappan Thangavelu
- The 2 days Regional Conference on “Urban Development: Technological Solutions and Governance Challenges” was organised in which city?
- Bhimsain Khurana died recently. He was a veteran_____________
- Which state government has announced to establish SHISHU SWAGAT KENDRA- PALNA in all the government hospitals and orphanages of the state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The 16th Federation Cup Junior National Athletics Championship has been organised in which city?
- The government of which state has launched a project named ‘Pocket Cop’ which provides the cop of the state with smartphones to make crime detection easier?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the official mascot of the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019?
A) Speed Tiger
B) Son of Dreams
C) Qiu Qiu
D) The Calabash Brothers
- Who among the following has been named to be the next head of the Commonwealth of Nations to succeed Queen Elizabeth II?
A) Prince Charles
B) Patricia Scotland
C) Theresa May
D) Winston Churchill
- When is the World Liver Day observed?
A) April 18
B) April 20
C) April 19
D) April 17
- Who among the given has recently become the youngest person ever to get a place in TIME Magazine’s World’s 100 Most Influential People of 2018?
A) Virgil Abloh
B) Shawn Mendes
D) Millie Bobby Brown
- According to World Bank’s Global Findex Report, 2017, the number of account holders in India has risen from 35 percent of the adults in 2011 to _______ percent in 2017.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Nathpa Jhakri Hydroelectric Power Plant is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The 3rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of AIIB will take place in which city in June 2018?
A) New Delhi
- The headquarter of the Commonwealth of Nations is located at___________
A) New York, United States
B) Paris, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) London, United Kingdom
- The 18th Asian Junior Athletic Meet will take place in which country?
D) United Kingdom
- The International Basketball Federation(FIBA) is headquartered at ___________
D) United Kingdom