Current Affairs 21 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 20, 2021
- Which country hold the UN Food Systems Summit Dialogue 2021?
- Recently the ministry of Tourism signed MoU with cleartrip and which other company to strengthen hospitality and tourism industry?
- How much amount will be divided in next 4 years for providing seed funding to eligible startup’s under Startup India Seed Fund Scheme?
A) ₹554 cr
B) ₹800 cr
C) ₹945 cr
D) ₹565 cr
- India signed agreement with which country on ‘Cities combating plastic entering the marine environment’?
- Which ministry launched the Gender Samvaad Event recently?
A) Ministry of Defence
B) Ministry of Family and Health Welfare
C) Ministry of Rural Development
D) Ministry of Tourism
- Who will head the committee formed by RBI that would examine the role of asset reconstruction companies (ARCs) in stressed debt resolution and review their business model?
A) Sudharshan Sen
B) PN Sharma
C) Rohit Prasad
D) Vishaka Mulye
- Which company was hired by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust to act as transaction advisor of JNPTs container terminal?
C) Jp Morgan
D) SBI Caps
- Recently which country has launched its first ever mega food park project in India, comprising of food processing facilities, in a bid to further strengthen ties between the two nations?
- Which company acquired 100 percent stake in Cleartrip?
- Which bank has appointed Murali M. Natrajan as the Managing Director & CEO ?
A) Axis bank
B) DCB bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) RBL Bank
- Who has recently developed SpO2 – Blood Oxygen Saturation supplemental Oxygen Delivery System ?
C) Serum Institute
D) None of these
- Which space agency has made history with successful flight on Planet Mars?
- According to UN report, Cyclone Amphan of 2020 has resulted in how much economic loss in India?
A) USD 12 Billion
B) USD 13 Billion
C) USD 14 Billion
D) USD 15 Billion
- NASA has aimed to land first woman on Moon by which year under ‘Artemis’ mission ?
- Bhumidhar Barman passed away. He was the former chief minister of which state ?
- National Award winner Sumitra Bhave passes away. She belonged to which profession ?
D) Fashion Designer
- Centenarian Lexicographer Prof G Venkatasubbaiah passes away. He hailed from which state ?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Charles Geschke recenty passed away. He was the co founder of which software giant ?
- Who is the author of book “Christmas Pigs”?
A) Lancy Rust
B) Rick Grimes
C) Charles Derbo
D) JK Rowling
- Who added her name in “India’s World Records” as the youngest and first author in Jammu and Kashmir “who has recreated the life of Habba Khatoons poetry.?
A) Zoya Khan
B) Mahe Talat
C) Mahavish Fatima
D) Soliha Shabir
- The United Nations (UN) observes the UN Chinese Language Day on which day every year?
A) April 17
B) April 18
C) April 19
D) April 20
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Cleartrip Services Limited?
- What is the capital of Germany?
- Which is the capital of Italy?
- Where is the HQ of DCB Bank?