Current Affairs 21 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 20, 2021
- Which state government launched Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumihin Krishi Majdur Nyay Yojana, under which financial assistance of ₹6,000 per year will be given to the landless families in the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- In August 2021, the Ministry of Tourism signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which of the following in a bid to strengthen the hospitality and tourism industry especially in the times of the pandemic?
A) MakeMyTrip and Ibibo
B) Ease my Trip and MakeMyTrip
C) Ibibo and Yatra.com
D) Yatra.com and Cleartrip
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved how much amount for the revival of state-run North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC)?
A) Rs 45.50 crore
B) Rs 77.45 crore
C) Rs 61.75 crore
D) Rs 83.25 crore
- Which country topped the global cryptocurrency adoption index behind Vietnam as per Global Crypto Adoption Index by blockchain data platform Chainalysis?
- Which of the following signed an agreement for cooperation in remote sensing satellite data sharing, according to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A) APAC countries
B) G20 countries
C) BRICS countries
D) G7 countries
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) put in place PRISM, a web-based end-to-end workflow automation system, to strengthen compliance by supervised entities (SEs). What does M stand for in PRISM?
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has come up with a draft rule called GAAR amending the existing regulation relating to foreign investment to discourage Round-tripping. What does second ‘A’ from left stands for in GAAR?
- National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NABFID) has been place under the purview of which department by the government?
A) Department of Financial Services
B) Department of Revenue
C) Department of Economic Affairs
D) Department of Commerce
- Which of the following launched a new Cybersecurity Multi-Donor Trust Fund under its broader Digital Development Partnership (DDP) umbrella programme?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Development Bank
D) BRICS New Development Bank
- When is ‘Sadbhavana Diwas’ or Harmony Day’ observed?
A) August 22
B) August 20
C) August 26
D) August 18
- When is World Mosquito Day observed?
A) August 22
B) August 21
C) August 19
D) August 20
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Operation Khukri’?
A) Shrishti Punia
B) Shweta Punia
C) Damini Punia
D) Kamlesh Punia
- Coach O.M Nambiar passed away. He was related to which of the following?
C) Track cycling
- Apurva Chandra has been appointed as Secretary in which ministry?
A) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Education
D) Ministry of Finance
- Amrullah Saleh announced himself as the caretaker president of which country?
- India Ratings and Research (Ind Ra) revised upwards its 2021-22 GDP growth forecast to what percent?
- When will the revised instructions for lockers in banks as given by RBI in August 2021 will come into effect?
A) April 1, 2022
B) January 1, 2022
C) March 1, 2022
D) August 1, 2022