Current Affairs 21 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 20, 2017
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed additional actions under PCA framework for Bank of India on December 20, 2017 in view of its high net non-performing assets. What is the full form of PCA?
A) Primary Capital Advances
B) Public Cooperative Agency
C) Primary Credit Association
D) Prompt Corrective Action
- The Government of India has signed financing agreement for IDA Credit worth USD ____ million with the World Bank for its Skills Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement Operation (STRIVE) Project
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 250 million
C) USD 125 million
D) USD 200 million
- The first ever design university of India, World University of Design, has opened its campus in which state?
- Who has won the 2017 Miss India USA title?
A) Shree Saini
B) Prachi Singh
C) Kavita Malhotra
D) Swapna Mannam
- In line with the Bank of India, Reserve Bank of India imposed additional restrictions on United Bank of India under PCA framework owing to the bank’s high bad loans. With this the total number of banks put under PCA framework in the last 10 months is____
- Which country’s parliament has approved a law to ban all exploration and production of oil and natural gas by 2040 within the country and its overseas territories?
- The Union Ministry of Environment and Forest has recently given green nod to the Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Scheme (KLIS) of which state government?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- The Competition Commission of India has given its approval for the merger of IndusInd Bank with which Micro-finance company?
A) Annapurna Microfinance Private Limited
B) BSS Microfinance Private Limited
C) Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd
D) Share Microfin Limited
- Name the ministry that has signed an agreement with Maruti Suzuki to impart training to youth for enhancing their employment potential
A) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
C) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D) Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Name the telecom company that has approved the takeover of Consumer Mobile Businesses (CMB) of Tata Teleservices
B) Reliance Communications
D) Bharti Airtel
- How much amount of relief package has been announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for Cyclone Ockhi affected states?
A) Rs 300 crore
B) Rs 325 crore
C) Rs 350 crore
D) Rs 375 crore
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the President of France?
A) Frank-Walter Steinmeier
B) Tran Dai Quang
C) Sergio Mattarella
D) Emmanuel Macron
- Who is the Chairman of the Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
A) Smita Jhingran
B) Devender Kumar Sikri
C) Sudhir Mital
D) Augustine Peter
- IndusInd Bank Limited has its headquarter in which city?
B) New Delhi
- The International Development Association is located in____
A) Paris, France
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Washington, D.C., United States
D) London, United Kingdom