Current Affairs 21 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 20, 2021
- As per Centre for Science and Environment report,which city is Most Polluted City in North India?
A) New delhi
- Which state topped the chart in the ’large states’category on the ’Index on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy’?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government announced ‘Tamil Thaai Vaazhthu,’?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- How much amount was released by Union Cabinet to the Delhi government Under National Clean Air Programme?
A) ₹20 cr
B) ₹15 cr
C) ₹9 cr
D) ₹11 cr
- India’s first International Arbitration and Mediation Centre opened in which city?
- With which country,India announced program titled ‘Technology-based Energy Solutions: Innovations for Net Zero’?
- Which became the first country in the European Union to agree to formally legalize the use and growing of marijuana for recreational purposes?
- As per report by Truecaller,what is the rank of India in most affected country by spam calls in 2021 ?
- Recently which bank got approval by RBI to collect indirect taxes?
A) RBL Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI BAnk
D) YES Bank
- Who will head the committee that has been formed by IFSCA for creating framework for transfer of stressed loan?
A) G Padmanabhan
B) Mahesh Jain
C) Mukesh Rana
D) LV Prabhakar
- Recently Tata Motors partnered with which state to Set Up Vehicle Scrappage Facility?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who created eight national records on the way to a gold in the women’s +87kg category at the Commonwealth Championships?
A) Madhurima Pandey
B) Tanya Tyagi
C) Lokesh Kumari
D) Purnima Pandey
- Who won the girls singles event at the 2021 ITTF Hopes and Challenge table tennis tournament in Amman?
A) Hansini Mathan
B) Lovepreet Singh
C) Anuradha Singh
D) Tanya Patwal
- Who won the women singles gold at BWF World Championship 2021?
A) Akane Yamaguchi
B) Tai Tzu Ying
C) Saina Nehwal
D) Dechapol Puavaranukroh
- Who was elected president of The Indian Newspaper Society, an apex body of Publishers of Newspapers, Magazines & Periodicals in the country?
A) L Adimoolam
B) K a Raja
C) Mohit Jain
D) Rakesh Sharma
- Recently who was sworn in as Austria’s third chancellor in two months?
A) Karl Nehammer
B) Angela Merkel
C) Krishteina Georgia
D) Angelia Jolie
- Who has been adjudged as the world’s 12th ‘Most Admired Man’, as per a survey conducted by YouGov?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Sachin Tendulkar
C) Saurav Ganguly
D) MS Dhoni
- Which country Successfully Testsed Nuclear-capable Ballistic Missile ‘Agni P’?
- Recently RL Jalapa passed away,He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
- Where is the HQ of IFSCA?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank?