Current Affairs 21 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 20, 2018
- The Palace Queen Humsafar Express flagged off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will travel between______
A) Mysuru – Udaipur
B) New Delhi – Ahmedabad
C) Gandhinagar – Bengaluru
D) Jaipur – Hyderabad
- When is the World Day of Social Justice observed?
A) February 19
B) February 21
C) February 20
D) February 18
- The Union Cabinet has approved the construction of 2-Lane Bi-Directional Silkyara Bend – Barkot Tunnel in which of the following states?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Bal Krishna Goyal, who died recently was a renowned __________
- Which among the following scheme has been launched by the government to provide cheap sanitary pads to school girls and women on the International Women’s Day 2018?
A) Aakriti Yojana
B) Krithika Yojana
C) Asmita Yojana
D) Nairiti Yojana
- In collaboration with which country, India has launched a joint research project on ‘Water Quality Research’ and ‘Energy Demand Reduction in Built Environment’?
A) United Kingdom
B) United States
- According to the report by Nasscom, India’s IT exports growth is likely to grow at _____ percent in 2018-19
A) 6-7 percent
B) 7-9 percent
C) 8-9 per cent
D) 6-9 per cent
- What is the theme of the World Day of Social Justice 2018?
A) Preventing conflict and sustaining peace through decent work
B) A Just Transition – environmentally sustainable economies and societies
C) Workers on the Move: the Quest for Social Justice
D) Ending human trafficking and forced labour
- In an attempt to speed up the implementation of the flagship Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the Union Cabinet has approved the creation of a National Urban Housing Fund to finance the scheme. What is the total corpus of the fund?
A) Rs.40,000 crores
B) Rs.60,000 crores
C) Rs.50,000 crores
D) Rs.80,000 crores
- Apart from Urdu and English, which other language has also been recognized as one of the official languages of Pakistan?
- The Union Cabinet has recently approved doubling and electrification of railway lines under multi-crore developmental projects. What is the total cost of the project?
A) Rs 11,661 crore
B) Rs 12,662 crore
C) Rs 13,663 crore
D) Rs 14,664 crore
- The Maharashtra government and Virgin Group has signed an MoU for the construction of World’s first hyperloop transportation system between Mumbai and _______
- Name the medium-range nuclear-capable missile which was successfully test fired by the Indian Army on February 20, 2018?
A) Agni I
B) Agni II
C) Agni III
D) Agni IV
- Name the first ever Indian cricketer to cross 900 point mark in the One-day International (ODI) players rankings
A) Shikhar Dhawan
B) Rohit Sharma
C) M S Dhoni
D) Virat Kohli
- Gundu Hanumantha Rao passed away due to cardiac arrest. He was veteran actor of which cinema?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Chairman of National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
A) Raman Roy
B) Rishad Premji
C) Debanji Ghosh
D) R Chandrashekhar
- Mandarin is standard literary and official form of language of which country?
- Virgin Group Ltd. is a multinational corporation venture capital conglomerate having headquarter in _____
C) United Kingdom