Current Affairs 21 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 20, 2019
- Recently,Danish PM Lars Lokke Rasmussen inaugurated a Danish Cultural Institute in which city?
- Recently,Pravind Kumar Jugnauth visited India.He is the PM of which country?
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the TamilNadu Defence Industrial Corridor in which district of TamilNadu?
- Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2019 concluded in which city?
- Which city gets its first 24 * 7 animal health care hospital?
- Which state government unveiled an official logo for the state’s tea to popularise the beverage and to promote the potentiality of tourism?
- Which state will hold Global Investor Summit 2019 in June 2019?
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar laid the foundation stone of “Haryana Bhawan” at the “Statue of Unity”complex in which state?
- According to a report by global consultancy firm PwC,which country is likely to surpass United Kingdom in the world’s largest economy rankings in 2019?
- Who will head the 11 member working group set up to go into the concept of “Group Insolvency”and suggest a suitable framework?
C)Subhash Chandra Khuntia
D)M Nageswara Rao
- Andry Rajoelina was recently sworn in as President of which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Madagascar?
- What is the capital of Madagascar?
- Where is the HQ of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India?