Current Affairs 21 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 & 20 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 19 & 20, 2020
- Which state has decided to convert waste generated in the state to electricity under an initiative titled ‘Waste to Energy’?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Under which country’s presidency 3rd G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (FMCBG) meeting was held?
A) Saudi Arabia
- What is the rank of India in Global Skill Index 2020?
- India signed contract with which country for collaboration in dealing with cyber threats amid rapid digitisation due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?
- How much amount has been sanctioned by NABARD to West Bengal for reconstructing infrastructure damaged by cyclone Amphan?
A) Rs 762 crore
B) Rs 741 crore
C) Rs 795 crore
D) Rs 780 crore
- Till July 15, 2020, public sector banks sanctioned loan worth how much amount as announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman?
A) Rs 14,097 cr
B) Rs 17,981 cr
C) Rs 13,463 cr
D) Rs 19,669 cr
- Which bank launched an Overdraft facility (OD) against Fixed Deposits for its individual customers holding a Savings Bank account?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Union Bank of India
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- CBSE in collaboration with which company announced the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the high school curriculum for Grade XI and XII for the current academic year (2020 – 2021)?
- German Andre Schurrle announced his retirement from which sport?
- Who won the eighth Hungarian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Michael Schumacher
B) Charles Leclerc
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Which team won the 34th La Liga title?
A) Real Madrid
C) Athletic Bilbao
- Kulmeet Bawa has been appointed as the president and managing director of the Indian operations of which company?
- From the space centre of which country did the United Arab Emirates launched its first-ever interplanetary Hope Probe mission to Mars?
- Which of the following has launched automotive technology e-portal ASPIRE (Automotive Solutions Portal for Industry, Research and Education)?
A) International Corporation Assisted Technologies
B) Indian Centre of Aligned Technology
C) International Centre of Automotive Technology
D) Indian Companies Action Technologies
- Which of the following institutes has developed a wearable hand band called ‘Veli Band’ that helps in maintaining social distancing?
A) IIT Kharagpur
B) IIT Ahmedabad
C) IIM Indore
D) IIM Kozhikode
- C.S. Seshadri who passed away recently was an eminent?
- Rajat Mukherjee who passed away recently was related to which profession?
D) Film Director
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the multinational software corporation SAP based?
- Where is International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) situated?