Current Affairs 21 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 20, 2021
- Which country has emerged as the largest foreign exchange reserves holder in the world in 2020?
- According to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, the government has announced a stimulus package of how much amount on 28th June 2021 to boost diverse sectors of economy affected by COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Rs 6,09,346 crore
B) Rs 6,65,092 crore
C) Rs 6,28,993 crore
D) Rs 6,81,157 crore
- What is the extended deadline for linking the Aadhaar numbers of beneficiaries with their ration cards as notified by the central government?
A) September 30, 2021
B) December 31, 2021
C) October 31, 2021
D) November 30, 2021
- Prasar Bharati collaborated with which institute on NextGen Broadcasting Technology Center of Excellence to spur Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Media and Broadcasting?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Bombay
D) IIT Kanpur
- Which village of Gujarat has come out with a unique idea of holding Balika Panchayat to take up issues pertaining to adolescent girls and women in the village?
- Where did Indian warship INS Tabar participate in 2-day exercise with French frigate FNS Aquitaine and four Rafale fighter aircraft of the French Navy?
A) Gulf of Lion
B) Gulf of Guinea
C) Bay of Biscay
D) Bay of Bengal
- Which country announced that women can now register for the annual Haj pilgrimage without a male guardian (mahram)?
A) Saudi Arabia
- The government has hiked the foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in pension fund management to what percent from 49% under the national pension system (NPS)?
- Which startup has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based risk analysis platform TERA Finlabs?
- Which country became the top trading partner of Gold in India in 2020-21?
- According to Asian Development Bank, what is the expected India’s economic growth forecast for the current financial year?
- Who has been appointed as the Press Attache of the India’s contingent at the Tokyo Olympic Games?
A) TS Mehra
B) BK Sinha
C) Nakul Dev
D) Suresh Gaba
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)?
A) Mohit Nagpal
B) Siddharth Sachdeva
C) Amit Agarwal
D) Sanjay Gupta
- Pedro Castillo has been elected as the new president of which country?
- Who has been crowned Miss India USA 2021?
A) Diana Hayden
B) Mira Kasari
C) Vaidehi Dongre
D) Arshi Lalani
- Book ‘RSS: Building India Through SEWA’ is written by whom whose Chinese translation is done by Jack Bo recently?
A) Bikram Sehgal
B) Sudhanshu Mittal
C) Balraj Sahni
D) Sudesh Malhotra
- When is International Chess Day celebrated?
A) July 20
B) July 19
C) July 17
D) July 23
- When is Space Exploration Day celebrated?
A) July 19
B) July 13
C) July 16
D) July 20
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Prasar Bharati situated?
- Where is the HQ of Razorpay situated?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Olympic Association situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) situated?
- What is the capital city of Peru?