Current Affairs 21 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 20, 2019
- As per recent report of NITI Aayog,groundwater level Water in 21 Indian cities will run out by Which year?
- Which state government made it Mandatory for trekkers to carry a GPS device?
- Recently The NPCI has entered into an agreement with which government for MeeSeva services?
- Recently Indian Navy first Naval Squadron 550 celebrated its diamond jubilee after completing how many years of service?
- As per QS World University Rankings,Which University topped the list?
C)OP Jindal Global University
D) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- How much amount was extended by India to Niger for organising the African Union (AU) Summit?
- According to a report released by BloombergNEF,half of the world will get power from wind and solar by Which year?
- According to ADB,Which country has emerged as the fastest growing economy among the 45 countries of the Asia Pacific Region?
- Recently WHO offered which tool for action against antimicrobial resistance?
- Which bank to merge with Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited?
- Recently which bank has entered into a bancassurance agreement with Tata AiG?
- As per DBS report,India’s GDP to remain at how much percent in FY 2020?
- Who has won the 2019 Commonwealth Secretary General’s Innovation for Sustainable Development Award in “Peoples” category?
A)Nitesh Kumar Jangir
C)Animesh Jain Singh
- What is the theme of 2019 World Refugees Day?
A)Embracing Refugees to celebrate our common humanity
B)Step With Refugees — Take A Step on World Refugee Day
C)Now More than Ever:We need to stand with a Refugee
D)Conditions of Refugees
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of DBS Bank?
- Where is the HQ of IDBI Bank?