Current Affairs 21 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 20, 2020
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a massive rural public works scheme, Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan in how many states?
- Which country will be UN Security Council President for August, 2021?
- Which Bank has launched a health insurance policy to cover the uncertainties posed by the Covid-19 pandemic in a tie-up with Universal Sompo General Insurance Company?
- Recently Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has signed MoU with which organisation for special micro-credit facility for street vendors?
- Which Insurance company have tied up with East Consultancy Services for paperless e-KYC service?
B)New India Assurance
D)Tata AIA Life Insurance
- As per EPFO, Formal employment in India grew by how much percent in 2029-20?
- As per BP Statistic Review,which country is the 2nd biggest driver of global energy consumption in 2019?
- As per Asian Development Bank,developing Asia to grow by how much percent in 2020?
- Recently Kubatbek Boronov(55) was appointed asPM of which country?
- Who has been appointed as chairman of the New Delhi Based economic think tank National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)?
- Recently which company has roped in former cricketer and current president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Sourav Ganguly as well as captain of the Indian national football team and Bengaluru FC, Sunil Chhetri as its brand ambassadors?
- Which portal wAs launched by government to Promote R&D in Mining, Mineral Sector?
- Recently BPR Vithal passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Madhavrao Patil passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of novel “ A Burning”?
B)Arjun Singh Chaturvedi
- The 19th Great June Uprising Day was observed in which state?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Refugee Day?
A)Every Action Counts
B)Not just to get by,but to thrive also
C)Now More Than Ever, We Need to Stand with Refugees
D)Be with them
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank?
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?
- Where is the HQ of Tata AIA Life?