Current Affairs 21 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 20, 2021
- Which organisation was appointed as the personnel certification body of the Yoga Certification Board of India ?
- Which state government launched Jahan Vote, Wahan Vaccination’ Campaign?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is India’s rank on the Institute for Management Development (IMD)’s annual World Competitiveness Index 2021?
- Recently which platform has expanded cards tokenisation with more banks in India?
C) Google Pay
D) Amazon Pay
- Which company got RBI’s In-Principle Nod To Take Over PMC Bank?
A) Centrum Financial Services
C) HSBC India
- Which bank recently launched Digital Lending Platform “IEasy Credit”?
A) Indian Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- As per Center for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), India’s unemployment rate declined to how much percent in the week ended June 13 ?
- Which company has been recognized as the Global Innovation Partner of the Year by Snowflake, the Data Cloud Company?
D) L&T Infotech
- Recently cricketer Kevin o Brien announced his retirement.He played from which country?
- Who became the youngest woman cricketer to score twin half-centuries in Test debut?
A) Shefali Verma
B) Mithali Raj
C) Smriti Mandhana
D) Jhulan Goswami
- Who has been awarded by The World Book of Records, London for commitment towards trade and industry during the Covid times?
A) Sanjiv Bajaj
B) LV Prabhakar
C) Dinesh Khara
D) Khyati Naravane
- Who was announced as one of ten 2021 SDG Pioneers for his work to advance access to clean and affordable energy by UNSC?
A) Sumant Sinha
B) Rakesh Acharya
C) Tanmay Bhatt
D) Ashu Chaturvedi
- Recently a renowned Islamic scholar who was the first to translate the Quran into the Gojri language passed away.Name him?
A) Mohd Ul Fateh Khan
B) Abdulla Rehman
C) Mohammed Shahid
D) Mufti Faiz Ul Waheed
- Recently the Secretary in the Department of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) passed away.Name him ?
A) Dinesh Chandra
B) MR Kumar
C) Guruprasad Mohapatra
D) Rakesh Kumar
- What is the theme of this year’s World Sauntering Day?
A) The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk
B) Rushing Through Life
C) Slowing down the pace
D) Slow down and enjoy life
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Indian Council of Culture Relations?
- Where is the HQ of IndusInd Bank?
- What is the capital of Ireland?