Current Affairs 21 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 20, 2020
- Which state has launched a chatbot Cobot-19 to create awareness about coronavirus among the citizens?
- In a bid to reduce panic among the citizens pertaining to COVID-19, the Central Government launched an official chatbot on which platform?
- The Ministry of Railways has planned to electrify balance Broad Gauge (BG) routes of the Indian Railways by which year?
- Which state/UT recently announces Rs 5L free health insurance for residents?
- How much amount was announced by Asian Development Bank as a initial response to Coronavirus?
- Which Bank has tied up with Bharti AXA to roll out a complimentary insurance plan covering all medical conditions, including Covid-19?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Recently RBI extended the validity of which company to set up, own and operate white label automated teller machines (ATMs)?
- Which Company donated $1 million to International Fact-Checking Network for coronavirus facts alliance?
- Recently Andrew Malcolm Ellis (37) announced his retirement from which sports?
- Recently who resigned from the post of independent director of Crisil?
- Recently Kamal Nath resigned from the post of CM of which state?
- Recently Roger Mayweather passes away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Pradip Kumar Banerjee passes away.He was related To Which field?
- What is the theme of this year International Day of Happiness?
B)Happiness for All,Together
C)Happiness and World
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of DBS Bank?