Current Affairs 21 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 20, 2021
- Union minister Nitin Gadkari expected to complete the construction work of Dwarka Expressway before 15 August 2022. It will connect Dwarka in Delhi to which region?
- Under the Gram Ujala programme launched by State-run EESL arm Convergence Energy Services Ltd (CESL), high quality energy efficient LED bulbs will be given at what price per piece?
A) Rs 12
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 8
D) Rs 15
- Atal Innovation Mission and NITI Aayog partnered with which of the following to strengthen the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem in India?
- In which state/UT is the project “Awaam Ki Baat” – a Radio program launched?
B) West Bengal
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- India has been ranked at which position among countries in the list of UN World Happiness Report 2021?
- In March 2021, under Operation Sankalp, Indian Navy undertook Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with which country’s navy?
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) has appointed which bank as one of its IATA EasyPay service providers in India enabling greater payment flexibility to travel agents?
A) Deutsche Bank
B) Standard Chartered Bank
C) HSBC Bank
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) raised how much amount from its first panda bond issue in more than a decade, representing its largest-ever borrowing in an Asian local currency?
A) $ 391 million
B) $ 325 million
C) $ 307 million
D) $ 387 million
- According to Niti Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar, India needs to grow at what per cent in real terms in the next fiscal?
A) 11.5% – 13%
B) 11.5% – 12%
C) 10.5% – 11%
D) 10.5% – 12%
- According to a report by UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), India’s economy is estimated to grow at what per cent in 2021?
- According to Moody’s, India’s gross domestic product (GDP) is likely to grow at what percent in 2021?
- What is the theme of International Day of Happiness 2021?
A) 10 steps to happiness
B) Happiness For All, Forever
C) Shaping Peace Together
D) Happier Together
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Pain-Free Mindset”?
A) Deepak Ravindran
B) Ritesh Agarwal
C) Abhijeet Ganguly
D) Rishi Deshpande
- Where was the eighth and last ship of the Landing Craft Utility (LCU) Mark IV Class, L58 commissioned into the Indian Navy?
C) Port Blair
- Where is the largest floating solar farm of the world being built?
- Samia Suluhu Hassan is sworn in as the first female president of which president?
- Who won his fourth term as prime minister of Netherlands?
A) Mario Draghi
B) Mark Rutte
C) Stefan Lofven
D) Mette Frederiksen
- Who has been roped in as the brand ambassador of NeoGrowth Credit Pvt. Ltd by the company?
A) Ajinkya Rahane
B) Rohit Sharma
C) Ravichandran Ashwin
D) Ravindra Jadeja
- Who set a new national record in the men’s 3000m steeplechase event in the Federation Cup Senior National Athletics Championships held in Patiala?
A) Tajinderpal Toor
B) Dharun Ayyasamy
C) Jinson Johnson
D) Avinash Sable
- Haryana defeated which state team to clinch the 11th Hockey India sub-junior women National Championship 2021 title?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- In Pakistan, Rawalpindi’s ‘historic’ KRL Stadium has been renamed after which cricketer?
A) Imran Khan
B) Shoaib Malik
C) Shoaib Akhtar
D) Shahid Afridi
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Air Transport Association situated?
A) Montreal, Canada
B) Havana, Cuba
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Who issues World Happiness Report?
A) International Institute for Sustainable Development
B) UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network
C) International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
D) Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations