Current Affairs 21 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 20, 2020
- Which singer sang a song titled as JAYTU BHARATAM saluting the spirit of Atma Nirbhar Bharat?
- How much aid was given by India to UN Agency working for Palestinian refugees?
A)USD 5 million
B)USD 4 million
C)USD 3 million
D)USD 2 million
- Which country announced to provide USD 2 billion over two years to fight the coronavirus pandemics at WHO Assembly?
- Which Bank became the first Indian lender to allow video KYC of customers?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which company has acquired Byte Prophecy,a big data company?
- Which cyclone hitted WestBengal and coast of Odisha recently?
- Recently who resigned from the board of SoftBank?
- Thomas Thabane recently resigned from the post of PM of which country?
- Which railway zone has developed a robotic device, “RAIL-BOT” (R-BOT) to assist in the functions of hospital management?
- Which application was launched for candidates to take mock tests for JEE Main and NEET by government of India?
B)National Skill App
- Recently which famous Veteran Marathi writer and playwright passed away?
- Whose book titled ‘Hop On: My Adventures on Boats, Trains and Planes’ was released recently in an e book format?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of WHO?
- Where is the HQ of UN Relief and Works Agency?