Current Affairs 21 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 20, 2021
- Who hosted ‘Goa Maritime Symposium GMS-21)’, a forum towards fostering friendly relations with the maritime neighbours?
A) Indian Navy
B) Indian Army
C) Indian AirForce
- Which company has launched the country’s first private digital platform to conduct virtual arbitration, conciliation, mediation and other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanisms?
B) Jupitice Justice Technology
C) Nerov Technology
D) Aukra Techno
- India’s First Agriculture Export Facilitation Centre was launched in which city?
- According to a report by Housing.com.,which city ranked first in health infrastructure-related parameters, including number of hospitals beds, air-water quality and sanitation?
- Which state to provide free medical consultation at home through “Vaidya Aapke Dwar Yojana”?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state announced Corona Mukt Pind Abhiyaan’ to tackle COVID spread in villages?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which company launched its IPOS (Integrated Partner On-boarding Solution),an end to end on boarding partner solution?
A) Edelweiss General Insurance
B) IDBI Federal
D) Bajaj Finserv
- Which company has partnered with Digit General Insurance to bring affordable health insurance for its customers in the under-served regions of India?
B) Paypoint India
- Which company has launched its miniTV in India which is a video streaming platform?
- Recently The Adani Group has opened its regional headquarters office in which country?
- Who became India’s 1st MMA world champion?
A) Kantharaj Agasa
B) Sunil Chetsa
C) Srikant Shekhar
D) Arjun Bhullar
- Recently England Harry Gurney retired from which sports?
- Who has been appointed as MD and CEO of Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Ltd?
A) Abhay Tiwari
B) Laxmi Mittal
C) Sunil Mehta
D) Naresh Goyal
- Who to take charge as new CFO and Internal Auditor of IDBI Bank?
A) Sunil Sarkar
B) Ajay Sharma
C) P Sitaram
D) Mahesh Kumar
- Moctar Ouane was reappointed as Prime Minister of which country?
- Baljeet Kaur and Gunbala Sharma became the first Indian women to summit Mount Pumori (7,161 meters) in Nepal.They both hailed from which state respectively?
A) Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan
B) Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
C) Haryana and Uttarakhand
D) Assam and Nagaland
- Which organisation developed AI tool for COVID detection in chest X-rays?
- Which operator is building largest international submarine cable system centred on India?
D) Vodafone Idea
- Recently Ranjana Nirula passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently Notable astronomy communicator and director of the Nehru Planetarium passed away,Name him?
A) Shri Hari Narayana
B) Ramesh Thakur
C) Madhav Vaidya
D) Nandivada Rathnasree
- Who is the author of book “Elephant”?
A) Deep Halder
B) Daryl charles
C) Mohan Munda
D) Paul Pickering
- When is International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia observed?
A) May 22
B) May 19
C) May 18
D) May 17
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of DRDO?
- Where is the HQ of Amazon?
- Where is the HQ of Edelweiss General Insurance Company?